• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back in the game...

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally got my account up and running again. Gonna try to restock some stuff and pick up where I left off. How much do white plants go for? I will have some for sale. I'm sure ingots and leather are in demand as always. Recalls and Gate scrolls too.

I still have price checks on Advanced training dummies and the distillery. I have no clue what to sell these for. Even if you can't use them, they make good deco.

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to see you back in game. White plant I think 7500-10k. Distilleries were being sold by a member at my vendor mall for 10K, but they were not a hot item. I have no clue on the training dummy as I have not seen one for sale.

Hope that helps

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks. I guess the advanced training dummy could be sold for maybe 10k too or something. If you have 100 tinkering they aren't that hard to make. I want to get my smithing up. I need to mine and I want to sell ingots, but I need ingots to fill bods too.

I need to shop around see what vendors are still going on. I'm sure some of the old ones I had are gone and there are probably some newer ones.

I also need to LJ some wood for carpentry so I can make a few things. Are boards really in demand at all? I need benches for my Runebook library, unless I can find another vendor selling them somewhere.

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah boards are n demand but not for alot of gold. I sell reg wood starting at 1k boards for 5k. They always sell. I make up each wood about 2.5-5K per typer from there. I have a ton if you need some to get started.

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It doesn't take very long to get boards so I'm good. I need to improve my LJ anyway. Did some shopping today. Finally got my suit to over 100% LRC. Stocked a few things on the Luna vendors. Even found some benches and a few cheap deco items.

Are ship supplies in demand? I see some vendors have some. If they sell, I will start making all that stuff and put up a vendor for it. Even if they don't sell for a lot, it will give me something to do. Not like I don't already have a bunch to do anyway.

Belshazzar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vamp i would to help you out if needed, i can supply you with wood and ingots so u can get going on stuff, drop me a line 69763323.

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's cool. I'm good on iron ingots. The one vendor in Luna had wood at high prices it seemed. I will get my own, I don't mind. Plus I want GM Lumberjacking. I've raised it that high before, it's not that hard. I'm raising Carpentry too, but will probably sell off the extra wood.

I'm still trying to convince my gf to let me install icq on her computer until I get mine fixed... Lol.

Gonna start growing some plants again. I have a good start with some to help cross-breed. I have seeds on a vendor at the Krabshack. I pretty much ridded out the house and threw stuff on vendors including some weapons and armor (nothing too good, but maybe nice for a new player). The good stuff usually goes on the Luna ones.

I'm debating on deleting my gargoyle. Was gonna make him a tamer, but it doesn't seem to fit. He's my imbuer but I haven't trained it up that high yet. Oh, I could always soulstone it now that I have one.

S

Smurcoch

vamp, let me know if you need armour made or anything. Should be able to make 100% lrc all 70;s for super cheap. I wouldn;t mine making you some for free if you need them.