• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back in my day Uo was tough!

• Thread starter LordLordLord III
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

LordLordLord III

Here's a discussion I witnessed recently between some real "L33t" sitters at "da bank".

Lord Grand Poobah L33T PvP: Well, back in the day I started playing UO, it was just Felucca, no insurance, and I was so great people would beg me to kill'em.

Lord UltraL33T PvP: aarrgghh. u had it EZ mofo. when i 1st start UO, Felucca was jus a hol da end ov what now is Yew. n all we ad ta eat were mongbat stew with dried turnips. n when we did pvp u had to pay the mongbats not ta kill u.

Lord more-Ultra L33T PvP: hehe when I started UO, i didn't even have internet or a computer. I had to pretend to be online and be playing. But lemme tell ya, my dexxer-archer-bank-sitter-trash-talking-super pvp really kicked mofo butt. I used ta kill by just thinking about killing i was so great.

"No Title Great Enough" L33T PvP: huh! u think u had it tough! when i 1st started playing UO there wasn't even any internet. we had to connect our computers with bits of string!

Lord Grand Poobah L33T PvP: Well, when I said "back in the day" I meant when just before they introduced Trammel, but when I really started playing, was way before that, like before even when they had computers or even UO! But, I was still invincable at PvP cause I'm da man, right! Da Grand Poobah!

Lord more-Ultra L33T PvP: hehe, well ya go tell these Trammies dat and they'll think we're all a bunch of idiots talking $heet!

Lord Grand Poobah L33T PvP: nah ... they dunno how good they got it!

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I dont see your point of this, If you have a problem let your sack drop and go fight those fools.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's a discussion I witnessed recently between some real "L33t" sitters at "da bank".

Lord Grand Poobah L33T PvP: Well, back in the day I started playing UO, it was just Felucca, no insurance, and I was so great people would beg me to kill'em.

Lord UltraL33T PvP: aarrgghh. u had it EZ mofo. when i 1st start UO, Felucca was jus a hol da end ov what now is Yew. n all we ad ta eat were mongbat stew with dried turnips. n when we did pvp u had to pay the mongbats not ta kill u.

Lord more-Ultra L33T PvP: hehe when I started UO, i didn't even have internet or a computer. I had to pretend to be online and be playing. But lemme tell ya, my dexxer-archer-bank-sitter-trash-talking-super pvp really kicked mofo butt. I used ta kill by just thinking about killing i was so great.

"No Title Great Enough" L33T PvP: huh! u think u had it tough! when i 1st started playing UO there wasn't even any internet. we had to connect our computers with bits of string!

Lord Grand Poobah L33T PvP: Well, when I said "back in the day" I meant when just before they introduced Trammel, but when I really started playing, was way before that, like before even when they had computers or even UO! But, I was still invincable at PvP cause I'm da man, right! Da Grand Poobah!

Lord more-Ultra L33T PvP: hehe, well ya go tell these Trammies dat and they'll think we're all a bunch of idiots talking $heet!

Lord Grand Poobah L33T PvP: nah ... they dunno how good they got it!
This has to be the funniest thing ever.