Back after a long break - Template Question

• Thread starter Rorschach-Europa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
R

Rorschach-Europa

Hi,

Iv'e recently come back after a break and *none* of my friends are around - so i have to direct this question here
I am a bit lost as to what the current 'best' mage template is for PVP, or rather, whats the best template that would suit someone who has played a tank mage or a pure mage since since forever? My current main char has:

120 Magery
120 Resist
120 Med
120 Eval
120 Wreslting
120 Parrry

... i made this char after another long break and never really got into playing a parry mage. I understand this is not really an option now? Would picking up inscription be the best bet for me? I am happy to make any changes here, perhaps even dropping wrestling. PVP would be my only play style. Also, any other things i should know with current PvP styles? Thanks guys! P.S. Does anyone duel on Europa anymore - where would you recommend i go to learn again?

G

Dropping parry for inscription would give you a solid template. Another option, and the current flavor in the game would be to stone off the wrestling and go with a necro mage with 120 necro and 120 spirit speak. Personally, I like your current template with the inscription added.