• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Babble Babble Thread of Old

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just wanted to stop in and tell you all how much i hate Tuesday. class from 8 till 7 straight though

D

drewniu

Yah, I've been busy. Google's kicking my ass.
And wtf Rico? When did they pin the M to your ass? Path, you're still playing UO?

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do you work for google drew?

yes and no. i have no time to play when im at school so i end up playing over winter break some and then summer break. i only really play about 5 months out of the year, lol. i think that's the main reason im still around tho. it keeps the game fresh.

D

drewniu

Yeah, I'm a webmaster there. I thought I mentioned it at some point..

Ah school, I'm thinking about getting masters degree.. I somewhat miss school :p

T

The Green Thief

Good to see there are still some members of the old crew around. Stand strong my friends!

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yah, I've been busy. Google's kicking my ass.
And wtf Rico? When did they pin the M to your ass? Path, you're still playing UO?

OMG!!! I just realized they gave me that shield. Sweet. Maybe I'll update the TotW? LOL, nah...la