• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Awww no-one answered the main question

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Which is ... what does the council mean to you and how will you serve?

Maybe the open forum speech isn't best for that, I don't know. I will post my opinion and encourage others to do the same

In my opinion it a unique opportunity for players to become involved (even if only in EM events) For all those that whined that things could be handled "better" here is your chance!

The idea is to keep as many people as possible interested in what is going on. Therefore having 4 like minded individuals is not a wise choice. It's also an opportunity to act as an ambassador and collect fresh ideas, as opposed to force feeding whatever we deem is "best"

It's not about Magincia, it's not about ego or pride, its about helping provide as pleasant an atmosphere as possible to as many ppl as possible. Not everyone has the same play style, and not everyone has the same ingame beliefs. Doesn't make anyone "wrong" or less valid

As a council member I would make no attempt to shove my beliefs down anyone's throat, nor would I be willing to serve on a council that has that as a goal

If this isn't the general consensus I will happily withdraw my candidacy in order to not make a farce of what the majority believes

If arrogance and an utter contempt for any ideas but mine are a requirement for strong leadership, then I am clearly not the slug for the job! lol

My last "serious" post ever ..... Slug

H

Hand

bok! You were on smoking break! I answered that I wanted to know what people thought would make the game more fun for everyone and that the council should do what it can to thus improve the game. I would have thought that is what everyone would want, but there is always one fool who seems to screw things up. bok!

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually I was about burn dinner, so yeah I'da been smoking ... in a way lol

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's gotta be a better way of having an open discussion than that.
People had good questions and good points, but so much of it was focused on the Magincia issue....
I'm glad I got to participate though.
I'd like to see more of the candidates positions on things....maybe I just need to dig further back on stratics... O_O