• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] AWSOME KATANA

C

Cadenuo21

selling this awsome katana double strike and AI insane speed and you cant ask for more DI on a katana post for offers or IM me with any format at cadenuo

Attachments

M

Malkon

would you be willing to transfer? also, what are you asking?

C

Cadenuo21

i wish i could xfer it but unfortunately i dont have the fund to do so which is y im selling alot of my stuff and i am taking offers as of now

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can make that same katana with a bronze hammer. Only difference is that you'll have 40 DI instead of 51.

A

Asahina Yajinden

dude im telling you i made that katana off a bronze hammer right when the beefed them up[/QUOTE)

i believe ya i made a pretty nice katana w a bronze myself
and if i could find a program to take pic's of it i'd post em as well..(and so i don't ge t a yeah sure!! lol)

A

Asahina Yajinden

ok heres my question then.... my weapon has 40 DMG inc is that considered a mod then or is that from gm armslore, 120 blacksmith?

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the original poster's katana has 4 mods so it must be made with gold, aggy, or verite hammer

GM armslore can only get the free DI mod up to 40% the extra 11% count as a mod

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It says Valorite Katana as the description? No DC ingots there.
I'm pretty sure the DC comment was for the second katana picture that was posted that had the 3 MOD's from the runic (HML, HLA, HLD), the 40 DI from the exceptional made with GM armlsore, and the 50% lower requirements due to type of ore used.

The original posted katana is Valorite and has 4 mods from runic hammer (hit lighting, HLD, SSI and 11 DI). The other 40 DI was from being made exceptional with GM armslore. Based off the runic hammer property charts, this weapon had to have been made with a gold or higher hammer. Unless they changed the number of mods for the hammers, and the only changes that I'm aware of was that they changed it so that any hammer now has a chance of hitting 100% max intensity. See UOguides link below for updated intensities.http://uo.stratics.com/content/aos/runicbonuses.shtml

http://www.uoguide.com/Runic_Tools

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
selling this awsome katana double strike and AI insane speed and you cant ask for more DI on a katana post for offers or IM me with any format at cadenuo
Hey bud , not sure if you sold it yet. Whats the highest offer so far? I need to add that to the xfer tokens to make sure I have enough. That is one awesome katana.