• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Awesome Joe

E

Electroflap

Joe is awesome dont we all agree? So I have decided to make a toon clan in honor of him.. All name need to start with Ugly.. help me think of some funnyones please...

G

Granjell

Do they really have to start with Ugly??? Can't we all just be Wrinkleflaps?

E

Electroflap

Nope he said he wanted them all to be funny names beginning with Ugly.. This will be a challenge!

G

Granjell

Ok - do they need to be approvable by tt censors??

Ugly Engelbert??

E

Electroflap

I would think they need approved cause we would make toons out of them.. but that's for whoever has room for a new toon... I have one slot open for a new toon but i am not sure about anyone else....

L

Little Sadie

Only slot open I have is for a black cat. Is it you or Joe making this clan?

G

Granjell

I'd have to pay for a 2nd account to get more slots, unless my daughter lets me delete one of hers....

Ugly Unlucky Urchin???

E

Electroflap

Me and joe came up with the idea but I decided to post it.. he was joking around about it but I wanted to make it a real thing.. and good name granny!!!

S

Steveo

Joe it sounds like you are the awesome one. LOL! SO now insteasd of you saying awesome steveo I am going to say awesome Joe. Anyways now these are all monkeys right?

E

Electroflap

Never thought of that Steveo but its a great idea.. so yes all monkeys!! and I couldn't make a steveo clan cause we cant all be named steveo!

E

Electroflap

HaHa that would be funny and we'd have to call each other by number instead of by name.. problem is I dont think TT will accept them cause of thier whole number issues anyways!

E

Electroflap

Just remember anyone with room.. needs a monkey beginning with the name ugly and joe says it has to be a funny name...lol.. I'm still trying to think of my name for mine!

OOOH OOOHH I just thought of that band.. Ugly Kid Joe... LMAO

S

Steveo

Well since we are doing monkeys i will not be able to use my name. Ugly Duckling.

E

Electroflap

you could use that name Steveo... since you already have an awesome monkey you can be a duck!

L

Little Sadie

Ugly Duckling has been done. He is a yellow duck. I saw him in DG the other day. I thought it was a cute name though.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

This is funny. I love the idea.

No Awesome Steve, Your still number one. I am just second fiddle. At least untill I pass you in maxed suits.