• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

AWESOME AUCTION XXX!

• Thread starter imported_archite666
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_archite666

No offer too small, I need some quick cash! Also might have doubles of some things so just ask.

NUMBER 1 BOUGHT OUT!
NUMBER 23 SOLD 100k (drunkelf get ahold of me)
NUMBER 6 SOLD 250k (bakermichael777 get ahold of me)
NUMBER 19 BOUGHT!

Outstanding Bids

100k on 3-Croaker
100k on 8-ChronicJay
1.2 mil on 13-Scuzz_L_butt
100k on 17-Whysper
100k on 23-drunk elf

I

imported_Bo Bo

Bo would like to know where the XXX stuff is at.
Bo would also like to bid on #5 and #6 they arent that awesome so Bo will go 5k each.

I

imported_archite666

All come on bo, you know this stuff is good, by the way for that rez kill eariler youd have to bid at least 50k.

G

No idea what it's worth, but i'll toss out 25k for #18 (the alchy talisman).

P

Phosphor

When I played UO I looked for months fr a weapon like NUMBER 13.

Buy that. Make a basic ninja with these skills:

Fencing
Ninja
Tactics
Healing
Anatomy
Resist

and spam focus attack all day long. You will get a fireball and fire area with every single hit and HLD will always be up.

Not sure if this will work on Seige, where it would be harder to get a high mana suit.

I

imported_archite666

Dont get angery, that weapon is certainly worth that.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Dont get angery, that weapon is certainly worth that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I agree, its just frustrating to have to battle with a guildmate for an item.

A

Azural Kane

go for it butters not gonna get in a bidding war with you
dont need it that bad

I

imported_archite666

Updated! Probably gonna end this sunday, got the quick cash I needed so please no low balling.

I

imported_archite666

Woah sorry guys I had a major real life emergency, but im back to playing UO now. Any body still have interest in this stuff?

I

imported_archite666

Ok updated, Im winding this one down, since it got kinda screwed up by my internet taking a dive, if you have a current bid, message me and we can work something out, if your interested in something better bid now, it will be awhile before I accumulate more things to sell.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im curious as to how your internet being down effects an auction that other people bid on? Seems they are enforcing the bump rule again anyways.

I

imported_archite666

I was unable to communicate with people, and overall I have a ton of stuff to catch up on so I wont have the time to keep this going now.

Alas indeed, I was also away from when they said they were enforcing bumps.

Also, did I mention that I absolutly hate your avatar? Who is that anyway? is that like Will Farrel?

I

imported_archite666

eh wast half bad, wonder if ima get any more bids, shard seems really dead today.

I

imported_archite666

Ok auction offically over, message me if your still interested in some items, some bids are too now that iv made some money I wont be accepting the low ball bids.