• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Aweome Trammel castle just outside Britain 400m reserve /550m buyout [[SOLD]]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Possibly one of the best castles on the shard...just outside britain...trammel safe ..ship bearth etc etc

Best offer i recieve over and above 400m will buy this beauty....400m is my inital reserve...what with the prices people ask for just one EM Event Item your getting a lot of pixels here for your gold/ compared....Saying that i will take event items or mayve rares as part exhange...but no armour weapons ... thankyou...again the crazy prices makes my mind boggle

400m reserve and 550m buyout....auction ends saturday 02.00 am uk time...simples unless someone triggers the buyout then its theres straight away

gold and event items /rares taken to the sale value

SOLD BUYOUT AGREED,, THANKYOU ,, AND ENJOY THE CASTLE.. ITS GREAT SPOT FOR THIS PRICE..
icq677577087

Last edited:

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love a Tram castle but im sad to say i lack the founds since all my stuff IDOC'd for like the 3rd time! :)

Please update me if you get any bids and ill try and see if i can get my hand on some gold!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SOLD BUYOUT AGREED,, THANKYOU ,, AND ENJOY THE CASTLE.. ITS GREAT SPOT FOR THIS PRICE..