• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Avalon's Prayer

Izznet H'unar

Journeyman
“In light of the full moons as the stars run their courses across the sky, I see the Now and the Then. My memory is full of those who I have loved and lost. The promise of great things seen and unseen, I am witness. My wings spread far to drink in your healing mercy. Grant me wisdom, Oh sister moons of the night sky. Let me see those things that need to be seen, let me speak those things which need to be spoken, let me feel that which my heart must feel.

I am Watcher. The world around me shifts and groans. Strengthen me, oh great Overseer of all that is. Renew my strength for the interactions that must endure. Protect those I care for, nourish those I touch in the healing arts, educate those I am to teach. Great giver of wisdom and power, let me remain humble in your service.”

A layer of dew coated the gargoyle’s wings giving her an ethereal shimmer as she alighted in the center of her sacred stones. There was a heavy anticipation that hovered over her testing her resolve. Working with humans had always been tricky. These would be no exception. The importance of her to know her own place was important, not just for her but for those around her.