• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Aud Char

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know where to get the bits required to make these? I don't really like to have to keep buying them, but I'm going to have to, because I love the sound!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
carpenters make them wood and stone to make 15 of stone 35 boards
boards from trees stone from mountains ...

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have gotten 2 of these off monsters, what is there purpose? thanks in advance for the help.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
and they sound cool! compared to the old ones

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank You :)

For some reason, although I read stones, I hadn't connected those with the great big boulders my miner hauls home, don't know why, just didn't.

Aud char is the new instrument, and it's fantastic; previously, I always used a bamboo flute, cos the other ones were annoying, but I may just use aud char only now :)

R

Rhanaghar

I for one am in agreement with you they are neat and sure beat the monotony of the old sounds!