• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auctioning Orni

T

Turtle

Seems a number of people are looking for an Orni so I will sell one.

Bidding will begin at 20m.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems a number of people are looking for an Orni so I will sell one.

Bidding will begin at 30m.
I believe Hugi tried selling his for 30 mil the other day in one of those orny threads with no luck.. Your prolly better off start at 25. :p

G

Gunn4r

583492349594934598230498609743289476984302843059584 Majillion.

:postcount:

R

RedDaTeef

Ya know you really gotta pay up, you just can't make a bid and not pay up now!
Kapeshe?:sad4:

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well being that im the only one biddin against you puffy enjoy your orny. you gonna try scammin this one too?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well being that im the only one biddin against you puffy enjoy your orny. you gonna try scammin this one too?
Id seriously laugh if he was actually trying to buy it and not just inflate the price for you, so you don't get it...

I know he misses the attention people used to give him :scholar:

There's no "I hate Puffy threads" anymore... and that makes him sad =[

A

Alrich

i think people are finally realizing just not to deal with or trust em

T

Turtle

Why do people feel the need to troll auctions with stupid ass comments? God you people must have nothing to do in life.
The orni is on a vendor now, this auction is closed. If your the first to it congrats, its marked at 23m.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id seriously laugh if he was actually trying to buy it and not just inflate the price for you, so you don't get it...

I know he misses the attention people used to give him :scholar:

There's no "I hate Puffy threads" anymore... and that makes him sad =[
lol ok, apprently you missed the convo over icq we had.

And as long as people like yourself keep bringing up my name I dont think itll be hard to get any attention/love/hate here.

And maybe Im not trying to scam anyone to make those "I hate Puffy threads"

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think people are finally realizing just not to deal with or trust em
doubtful way to many people way to many name change tokens way to many old friends. so the answer is no they arent realizing not to deal with me

Money talks my man, and if your selling what they want. They are going to deal with me if they want their item.

But thanks again for your concern.