auctioning high end weps

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
U

uomlplayer

no min bid,*but wont sell if it doesnt meet my reserve price* will let it run a day or so.

U

UberJake

With the recent changes to runics would it not be possible to make such a weapon with nothing more than a bronze runic hammer?

G

<blockquote><hr>

750k for 5

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take it, icq 54013687

U

uomlplayer

sure its possible to craft such an item if fletching kits wernt junk,as for metal weps you would still have to burn through alot to get decent mods.

U

UberJake

<blockquote><hr>

sure its possible to craft such an item if fletching kits wernt junk,as for metal weps you would still have to burn through alot to get decent mods.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh bows are a different matter but just burning one shadow runic i was able to craft a kryss with 48% lightning, 14 hci and 43 damage increase so i doubt it will be long before most dexxers are running throw away crafted weapons and blessing other things. On the note of bows any idea what this might be worth?

Trolls T Hunter

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2006
really with just a shadow runic? they bumped it up by that much? last time I burned through a shadow runic hammer nothing was even worth giving to new. This was befoer the changes though.

I have wondered what people do with middle of the road runics surely better weapons can be got off farming. So what do people mostly make with the middle tier runic hammers - armor? shields?

T

Tark_Smash

You can make some pretty awesome weapons with a bronze runic now. Every hammer has a chance at 100% properties now.