• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

auction safes

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
doesn't seem like these auction safes are fixed right yet. anyword about whats going on?

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
since 2-3 weeks you have a 5 minutes timer between setting new auction...you have like 30 seconds to do it after the 5 minutes delay...if you dont do it in 30 seconds the 5 minutes delay restart

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
yes i know this but half my safes are not auto renewing, they go thr process once and then says auction ended. its not just me. was wondering if anyone heard when will be fixed or whatever.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
yes i know this but half my safes are not auto renewing, they go thr process once and then says auction ended. its not just me. was wondering if anyone heard when will be fixed or whatever.
Change all safes to mutliple day timer. The one hour timer is broken if you have multiple safes.