• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

AUCTION OVER

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Good evening,

I would like to Auction these Items off until 2/10/2015 6 pm EST. These Items are on Atlantic and that is where I will sell them. I am able to meet the winner (s) at Luna bank and place item on my vendor for a safe quick transaction. I am fairly new to this so if there are any questions please send me a PM. jewelry auction.png

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I honestly think 10 mil is WAY more then item nr1 is worth. If i was you i would sell it asap beofre he changes his mind!
Thanks for the insight. One thing that I have noticed is that the piece is worth what someone is willing to pay. When you are looking for something specific and can not find it your willing to pay whatever in order to make the adjustments on your character. I am fairly new I appreciate the feedback thank you.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didnt mean to offend you in anyway. Its just that i saold maybe 30 rings and braceöets with 5SI, 5SSI and one more usefull mod, like your but without the wasted resist so im wairly certain about its value and if i were you i would sell asap.
But you are ofcourse right in that its the buyers market, one item can be sold for 5 mil one day and the same item can be sold for 50 just the day after. I just wanted to give you feedback so you dont drag out on the trade so you possibly lose the trade.

Sorry for messing up your thread and good luck to you!

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I wasn't offended I appreciate the feedback. I won't learn without people that have experience give me advice. (No one likes to feel that their wares are junk but let's face junk is junk.) I would rather go back in game and say "hey man this is going much cheaper" give a discount and earn trust.