[Auction] Auction on LS - May 17th @ 7:30 CST/8:30 EST

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oct 16, 2007
I have been having these auctions for several years for the Lake Superior folks. I suddenly realized that perhaps this community would be interested in the items as well. Payment is on LS. I have only included a partial docket here due to some of the items are not Rares. To see the complete docket you can go to the LS EM site in their forums: http://lakesuperior.uoem.net/?page_id=1267&mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=32.0#postid-75

Please join the Red Cow Auction on Lake Superior for a great Auction, Lottery & Games.
Date: Friday, May 17th at 7:30pm Central / 8:30 Eastern
Location: Red Cow Auction House – East of the Zento Gate: Zento Coordinates: 32 11N 34 22W
A gate will be provided from Luna Bank.
Games & Bags of money to be given away. At the end of the auction we will have a dart throwing contest. Gold will be given for each bullseye. Come join the fun!
Docket: The gaps in the docket items below are due to non-rare items in between.

4 sorcerer suit - male - NOT replica
6 rubble bracelet - rubble quest tapestry
15 Chainmail Leggings Made By Lancelot [Exceptional] & Green Long Pants crafted by Lance
17 rubble picnic table - 3 pieces
18 Europa robe
21 all 8 virtue tapestrydeeds
22 original - scroll of valiant commendation & a weathered journal
25 tall sandstone rubble archway (2) matching side & wall
29 sashes: Royal Britannian Guard; Member of the Royal Britannian Guard; sash of might; bloody sash; pedestal
32 rubble crate
33 heart of compassion; tear of sacrifice; heart blackened by despise
35 sorcerer suit - male - NOT replica
39 crumbled rubble walls (8)
43 3 pieces of the 4 piece rubble bed; bottom half white bed
46 Robe crafted by: EM Cyno Razik (12/18/2010)
47 clothing of exceptional quality: robe; boots; doublet; tunic; more
Keebler and I hope to see you there.