• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Auction of a massive set of made by and sewn by items

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Turned into an auction.

All are made by or sewn by Anexser.

There are 64 Total items, 8 of which are [Exceptional]

End date: June 6th 6-6
End Time: 7pm eastern
Bid Incraments: 25m
10 min rule
all bids must be in this thread
no buy out

Current Offer : 1.6bill @Chump Thumper Outbid: @Nails Warstein @Money Bags Mcgee

If there is enough action on this ill turn it into an auction.

Icq me with any questions - 609670565

Thanks

anexser.JPG

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Very very nice Scribbles. Now where was all this when you were letting me poach off your mannequins a year ago or so? haha.

To whomever wins: There are a couple of pieces in there that I would be willing to pay double their worth to complete my sets. Please consider selling and/or trading with me once you buy this. Im not rich enough to beat the current bid...but I would love to overpay you for about 3 items out of that batch. Thanks

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very very nice Scribbles. Now where was all this when you were letting me poach off your mannequins a year ago or so? haha.

To whomever wins: There are a couple of pieces in there that I would be willing to pay double their worth to complete my sets. Please consider selling and/or trading with me once you buy this. Im not rich enough to beat the current bid...but I would love to overpay you for about 3 items out of that batch. Thanks
remember the castle in fel with the mannequins you asked me about? Finally got him to sell. :)

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice score Money, place is gonna be insane. Think your gonna need another castle.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Sorry I missed you last night scribbles, pm me when you log. Thanks line! Come on the house tour June 9th at 9pm to check out the new setup. Lots of great collections in the route!