• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Auction for Very nice Legendary Human Bracelet

MM/MINT

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Okay so this is my first auction. Hopefully I list everything correctly if I missed something please make me aware.

Item is located on Atlantic and can either be given directly to the person purchasing it or I can put it on a vendor after the auction is completed.

RULES:

Auction will end Sunday @ 10 PM EST.

10 MIN rule in affect

Reserve: 20 Mil

THERE IS NO BUYOUTS AND AUCTION WILL NOT END EARLY.

Item can be delivered right after the auction concludes or can arrange with me via PM.

BRACELET.png

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sunday at 10pm might be tough with Super Bowl and all.

Btw, where'd you get this?

MM/MINT

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thats why the delivery can be made afterwards the winner can either PM me and pick where to me meet or I will message them. Most likely will be n til about 12PM or later EST.

As far as where I got it well that is an Ancient Chinese Secret.........

CrAzY J

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
MM as a friend in uo , the reserve should be higher then 20m : ) Just a heads up buddy but you probably are aware of that my friend.

MM/MINT

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I enjoy watching people bid on stuff it reminds me of when that auction site online use to be fun. I remember sitting there watching the timer go down til I won the item or someone bid so I'd have to try and bid really fast. Either way auctions are exciting to watch.