• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Auction for EM Event Item Tigre's Claw of Nian

viergedarkmoon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm selling the EM Event item Tigre's Claw of The Nian (4). They have 9998 Fireworks Charges.

Bidding will end on Sep. 1st at 10pm est.
Seller has the right not to sell if the reserve is not met. Buyout set at 250m

Located on atlantic shard. I will xfer at my expense if buyout is used. PM or ICQ#111881853 Thanks and happy bidding.

Attachments

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Couple of questions:

1. Looks like its a fur boot? If so can you wear it? if its not a fur boot icon what excatly is it :)

2. Do the charges recharge? Or is it use it lose it type thing.

3. Can you post a picture of the item without the cursor on it so we can see what its original color is.

4. Whats the reserve so we aren't wasting our time biding and can just start at the reserve.

Thanks

viergedarkmoon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Couple of questions:

1. Looks like its a fur boot? If so can you wear it? if its not a fur boot icon what excatly is it :)

2. Do the charges recharge? Or is it use it lose it type thing.

3. Can you post a picture of the item without the cursor on it so we can see what its original color is.

4. Whats the reserve so we aren't wasting our time biding and can just start at the reserve.

Thanks
Yes it is a fur boot icon. It has a dark orange hew. Im unsure if you can recharge it or not. The reserve is set at 150m