• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) ATTN: Mysterious Spotting in Skara Brae by Gov. Marcelus

Cheever

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gov. Marcelus Picture in Office.jpg

The day started as every day does with Governor Marcelus of Skara Brae in the office going threw any new orders of business put into the mailbox. A few hours pass, and in walks Madmartigan, Colonel of the Rangers in Skara Brae.

"Governor Marcelus." said Madmartigan as he burst through the door.

"Yes colonel, what is it?" said Gov. Marcelus.

"Sorry for the interruption, but I just had inform you that I just saw a wandering ghost with no name wandering around the city.
" Madmartigan said.

The two went and looked around, and the governor found it.

Skara Story.png

"It seems there is a ghost wandering around after all."

A few days pass and the Governor begins to make his way to Britain for the Governors Council meeting when he runs into that ghost again.

Skara Story2.png

The governor decides to head back into town and summon Colonel Madmartigan in to his office.

"Governor, you needed to see me?" said the colonel.

"Yes, I was on my way to the council meeting when I ran into that ghost again. I would like for you to start an investigation to find out all you can about these appearances of this unnamed ghost. See if you can find out if it has been spotted anywhere else outside of Skara Brae as well." Gov. Marcelus said.
"Yes sir. I will get started on it right away." he replied.

To be continued...