• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attn: Goblins

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Just a reminder to check your vendors (if applicable). Two of the vendors at the Pitmuck Emporium have deserted their posts. I believe one is presently hiding inside the moving crate. The other appears to have left his goods but has departed for parts unknown. o_O

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PUT MORE STUFF ON THEM. They were looking pretty bare when I checked them this eve!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Update. Both vendors have deserted, each leaving behind a backpack of goods, a bit of gold, and (gasp) even their clothing. Wherever they went, I sincerely hope they do not catch cold! o_O

In any case, if the former employers of those two missing and now-naked vendors would like their goods back, Icky has saved them for you.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Coming changes at the Pitmuck Emporium:

Icky will be making some alterations to the yard at the Emporium next week.

Since there are only two vendors left at the West vendor station (Ozog's and Nubby's), Icky will soon be asking them to move to the station on the East side of the yard. She has removed one of her vendors in order to make room and has purchased and locked down two new rental deeds.

Ozog and Nubby, just let Icky know when to log you in and set you up!

Thank you!

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Update:

Ok, I've already made some changes and as soon as we can move the two vendors the better.

Note to Scabby: I have your fishing stuff (at least I think it was your vendor that most recently departed). I can set up another vendor spot for you or just return your stuff... let me know what you prefer.