• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attention Pacific!!!

E

Eyes of Origin

Stuiicide, how about you update us after a couple weeks and we'll see where the numbers are?

LOL this war thing is hilarious to watch in Luna though hehe

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stuiicide, how about you update us after a couple weeks and we'll see where the numbers are?

well see since u probally havent noticed. all these kids ranted an raved accept, i do an they dont tell u guys i did so i had to let u all know. cause if u havent noticed alot of people that post here dont have an active uo acc.

E

Eyes of Origin

well see since u probally havent noticed. all these kids ranted an raved accept, i do an they dont tell u guys i did so i had to let u all know. cause if u havent noticed alot of people that post here dont have an active uo acc.
I did notice, thanks though. I was just saying I wanted to see what the numbers looked like in a couple weeks :) Nothing to get all defensive about.

M

McVie

All i heard was blah blah blah im stupid blah blah blah...I just came from baja and suck blah blah blah i got owned on baja and get owned on pac blah blah blah. Now please retype in ingrish (English).

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an active UO account x2/7, I just dont play. Until EA addresses some issues It will remain that way. :thumbup:

M

MasterP

LOL Stuii enjoy the screen shoot. Dont post the one where it was 9 to 3 us before yesterday when we had 3 people on the whole day. We fought unlike You guys. Not hard to get a few kills when you come to the gate with 9v3. Sad part is we got more kills on you when you had 3x's our numbers. Act really cool now and post the screen shoots of all the kills you can.

LOL T sends sargon to the gate (You all seen his vid). He checks how many of us there is. Then T will roll in deep and kill us. Also they have stealthers camping luna like they do britt gate. Rez killz for the win i gess.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Stuii enjoy the screen shoot. Dont post the one where it was 9 to 3 us before yesterday when we had 3 people on the whole day. We fought unlike You guys. Not hard to get a few kills when you come to the gate with 9v3. Sad part is we got more kills on you when you had 3x's our numbers. Act really cool now and post the screen shoots of all the kills you can.

LOL T sends sargon to the gate (You all seen his vid). He checks how many of us there is. Then T will roll in deep and kill us. Also they have stealthers camping luna like they do britt gate. Rez killz for the win i gess.
u want me to post the first hour of the war this proves u are phsycotic.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wish us GOO had blue characters.. otherwise we would probally war you idonno lol it would be a lot of fun but all 5 of my chars are all red and in faction :( i think kyrite is the only one with a blue lol