• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attention Pacific!!!

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a formal declaration of war on the |M| and |T| guilds.

http://i50.***********/33cao0o.jpg

Lets do this.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to go to the guild menu then under diplomacy hit advanced search and check show guilds awaiting action.

M

MasterP

Yeah i really dont care what my pixle looks like. Thanks for being another fan.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The invite expires in 48 hours I believe. Let us know if you are going to lag so bad we have to re invite you or if you are just going to back out.

M

MasterP

Stuiicide
Journeyman

Default we sent the war invite
well since we have been sitting around waiting for someone to war us. we took it upon ourselves, we wared THC but as of yet nothing. grow a set THC an accept the war invite only been 3 days. so let me know what is goin on, cant cry numbers cause most of the time u guys outnumber us. so lets dance accept..

PFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH ****ING SMELLY TUNA'S. SUCK ON POOPY FLAVORED LOLYPOPS...

R

-Rich

i concur, and it is strange how stui has disappeared from stratics for once in his life....

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Journeyman

* Send Message
* User Lists

Last Activity: Yesterday 11:53 PM

he definitely saw it, im waiting for the excuses to roll in now...

my prediction is they will accept war on |T| and not |M| (not sure if by alliance you are both forced to war)..then they will steer clear of luna untill they have enough ppl on to overwhelm you

U

UltimateNoob

|M| & |T| haven't been allied for a few weeks now. Sargon still has the stones for both guilds and he hasn't been logged on today either in game or in ICQ but I know he wants a war. I look forward to killing you guys in Luna and Ter Mur.

E

Eyes of Origin

|M| & |T| haven't been allied for a few weeks now. Sargon still has the stones for both guilds and he hasn't been logged on today either in game or in ICQ but I know he wants a war. I look forward to killing you guys in Luna and Ter Mur.
mmhmm this is why I've seen Sargon log into icq off and on all day? :confused:

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
48 hours? :thumbdown:

If you leave it all at zero, it will just go on forever until one surrenders..(best way to do it)

E

Eyes of Origin

anyone wanna tell me what Tesla posted? =/ its been so quiet the last 2 weeks having him on ignore, I really dont want to take him off :(

E

Eyes of Origin

good point... im not either, but i thought maybe someone else who was posting here didnt have him on ignore lol

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yah but if you really wanna know what he said you might as well just take him off ignore...dont fall into that trap!

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its probably

"blah blah blah pro wrestling, blah blah blah im a online DJ, blah blah blah i promote bands blah blah blah everyone hates me blah blah blah i am the best crafter that ever lived blah blah blah <insert exuse for M not waring>"

R

-Rich

stuiicide is in luna at this moment, so there goes all the excuses for him not being on...

G

Gellor

stuiicide is in luna at this moment, so there goes all the excuses for him not being on...
There goes stu's "excuse" for not posting. Still have to deal with sargon's "excuses" for not accepting the war:eyes:

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think tesla is rubbing off on them..at first i thought it would be the other way around but thats a classic tesla cry for attention if ive ever seen one..to talk **** about warring someone and then go into hiding

is it true what ive been hearing? that stu is gm of M now?

E

Eyes of Origin

its probably

"blah blah blah pro wrestling, blah blah blah im a online DJ, blah blah blah i promote bands blah blah blah everyone hates me blah blah blah i am the best crafter that ever lived blah blah blah <insert exuse for M not waring>"
lol you are probably sooo right.

and im not falling into the trap! hes staying on ignore

R

-Rich

http://i46.***********/qpex34.png

Here is some more proof that stuii is on... we fought them at an idoc about 20 minutes ago. And yes we ganked him, They killed a few of us as well however, including me.

E

Eyes of Origin

You sure pay attention a lot to what others do don't ya? I need a reporter for my radio show... Want to be on the radio?

This isn't a joke... I am serious.
for your minor amusement
I had a feeling about that since he posted after I did =/
Tesla, not that it matters since I cant see your response anyhow, but its not that I purposely pay attention. I have a good memory for things, probably why I get paid so well for what I do irl :) and no, I am not interested in doing anything with the radio, thanks anyway.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i don't know who Rich is but he gets runner up in my sig contest, right behind wargasm.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a formal declaration of war on the |M| and |T| guilds.

http://i50.***********/33cao0o.jpg

Lets do this.
i have every intention of accepting your war, the fact of the matter is we are 80% red so no biggie here. but ack all cool an talk all your jibberish, fact is unless supr an thc hold hands they cant compete. really u guys are all a bunch of scrubs i will accept when i feel like it u dont like it lump it i waited for u guys now u wait for me.:twak:

M

MasterP

Stuiicide
Journeyman

Default we sent the war invite
well since we have been sitting around waiting for someone to war us. we took it upon ourselves, we wared THC but as of yet nothing. grow a set THC an accept the war invite only been 3 days. so let me know what is goin on, cant cry numbers cause most of the time u guys outnumber us. so lets dance accept..

R

-Rich

i have every intention of accepting your war, the fact of the matter is we are 80% red so no biggie here. but ack all cool an talk all your jibberish, fact is unless supr an thc hold hands they cant compete. really u guys are all a bunch of scrubs i will accept when i feel like it u dont like it lump it i waited for u guys now u wait for me.:twak:
the exact response i was expecting...Stuii scared to accept the war. We will keep sending the war invite when it expires by the way. One day maybe you will grow a pair.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we sent an invite to both |M| and |T|. SUPR and THC- are more or less the same guild. Same vent, same map, same core group of players. Holding hands is an understatement..we are like some freaky conjoined twins that share inner organs but have two different heads so one of them can eat and it feeds both but they both like to eat because food is tasty.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
T is going to pull some weak tactics....

Stealth archers only , and afk kills galore.

M

McVie

And why do you think this? When I heard we went to war I logged in and we trashed them even numbers in fact I think we may have been out numbered for a bit yet they ran. All you guys talk mad **** about us yet you don't know anything. We fight all the time out numbered I fight goo or anyone all the time 2vme I enjoy the challenge. We have a bunch of yew pvpers that don't do anything but hide in their houses here trying to act tuff like they matter. If you are too weak to accept a war with the rest of the guilds then shut up rookies or man up and join in. You won't do it. There is a bunch of tools that cry about tram, and talk about how great it was without it yet when you risk losing it OMFG no! go away posers your all junk....... ok I'm rambling but for real just shut up your a bunch of wanabies and you would have no idea what to do if you could not hide in tram. :pint::pint::pint:

M

MasterP

All i heard was blah blah blah im stupid blah blah blah...I just came from baja and suck blah blah blah i got owned on baja and get owned on pac blah blah blah. Now please retype in ingrish (English).

R

-Rich

And why do you think this? When I heard we went to war I logged in and we trashed them even numbers in fact I think we may have been out numbered for a bit yet they ran. All you guys talk mad **** about us yet you don't know anything. We fight all the time out numbered I fight goo or anyone all the time 2vme I enjoy the challenge. We have a bunch of yew pvpers that don't do anything but hide in their houses here trying to act tuff like they matter. If you are too weak to accept a war with the rest of the guilds then shut up rookies or man up and join in. You won't do it. There is a bunch of tools that cry about tram, and talk about how great it was without it yet when you risk losing it OMFG no! go away posers your all junk....... ok I'm rambling but for real just shut up your a bunch of wanabies and you would have no idea what to do if you could not hide in tram. :pint::pint::pint:
I am drunk and cant even understand what he is trying to say...I read it like 4 times... :(

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this war is really fun im suprised, thanx for the funn hope u guys are having a blast.

Attachments