• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attention Lore Denin

T

Tylindrel

Hey Lore,

You still alive? Last I heard you were sick... but that was months and months ago.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I am doing much better. I came down with Valley Fever which is an illness you can pretty much only catch in the southwest. The best description I can give is a case of mono that just wouldn't go away.

I fell behind in my studies and have been working like a mad man to catch up and graduate (which I did about a week ago).

I plan to be back in game soon. I have been keeping up with the faction forums and what a mess factions has become. I can anticipate Cardell responding with a glad your well but I wouldn't bother to come back to UO, Nonel saying we missed the "soft, sturdy voice of Lore Denin, and a bunch of people happy to see me, all the time wondering when I will disappear on them again.

Thanks for checking up on me and glad to see you are still around Ty,

-Lore

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad you're better and congratulations on graduating! I hope you'll be back to UO soon.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glad to see you're back. Lots to talk about. ;)

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, it has been quite an ordeal with you gone and sick! So glad your on your way to good health again!

But your in trouble mister! No one knew anything about what was going on with you and we were all worried sick!

T

Tylindrel

I am glad to see you are making a recovery. Valley fever sounds like some nasty stuff.

I am sporadically back in game. I have been rather busy, but the past week or two has been slow.

I finally gave up playing Tylindrel. This 100 ping is useless against everyone else. Even when people are not cheating, on this connection it looks like everyone is and it is too frustrating.

Hit me up on icq when you get back in game.

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*looks at Lore*

*looks a second time*

*SMACK*

*HUGS*

Don't you ever make me worry like that again young man!!!!! And you better get back soon... you are missed and needed. You may be the one addition that keeps me from giving into my children's insistance to join them in that game that is known by its initials....

I am just so glad you are well and CONGRATZ on the graduating!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEE!