• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ATTENTION! Calling all thieves, bandits and vagabonds of yore and yesteryear

K

KrisC

Salutations, my handy little villains.

Coran Horn, Reavus, Rico, Crazy Joe, Jelly, and all of you other S|S varmits..

I miss you. <3

Now, I know it's illegal to talk about free shards here on stratics, but..

I'd like to tell all of you salty old bandits that I have NOT been playing the best Pre UO:R server in free-shard existence, and we have most certainly not reforged a guild of infamous old baddies to scour the country side, relieving cranky sword-swingers of their valuables. If you're interested in NOT joining us, DON'T send me a message here on stratics- and for the love of betty- don't you hit me up on AIM (L4NDM1NE)

I miss the pinkies, I miss the action, I miss the laughs, and most of all-

I miss the loot.

-Kris of the Secret Society, Atlantic.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the only person out of that list that still posts here every now and then is corran. i havent talked to any of the other guys in a long long time. i was playing with Rico on siege but i lost track of him awhile back.

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

yea, I've been around here way to long :]

[/ QUOTE ]

quiet noob. you just got here

S

ShadowJack

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

yea, I've been around here way to long :]

[/ QUOTE ]

quiet noob. you just got here

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLS

L

Lonegamer

I just re-activated a month ago, if anyone remembers Dragoona :/

I tried to go stealing, but it was worse than it was a few years ago. This game makes me sad.

K

KrisC

I totally remember you.

You've got AIM? I could recommend some.. alternatives from OSI.

S

ShadowJack

I tried playing 3 times in the past 2 years and I hate to say it, but Uo [censored] sucks compared to what it used to be.

Don't get me wrong. It has it's interesting and fun parts.

but NOTHING and I mean NOTHING like it used to be.

I'd try a pr shard, but the few I've tried out are pretty crappy and not worth the time.

G

Jellyman is sucked into WoW...and his website that we post on he rarely visits anymore. Still, Jazon, Keynu and myself are on LS-and Path I've been hoping for him to join us late Spring.

Tax needs to be re-instated................

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, if all you guys are still there when i get a break from school work ill get a guy over there for sure.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im all set up and ready to go for whatever. i went back to prod some last summer so i have a full blown arty suit for my mage plus 50+ barbed kits to burn if i need to

G

<blockquote><hr>

im all set up and ready to go for whatever. i went back to prod some last summer so i have a full blown arty suit for my mage plus 50+ barbed kits to burn if i need to

[/ QUOTE ]

The UO of today makes me cry.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, it makes me sad too but i can still have some fun when im bored. also i never really "worked" for most of my stuff :]

G

hehe I remember you, my account has been closed for a long time but I still have the dragoona character when you had the guild of all dragoonas on atl years ago