• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attention all Catskills Murderers!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am working on a little project in my fel marble island castle that requires your assistance.
I would like to have displayed randomly statues of most historic "RED" pvpers. I understand there's a lot of new kids on the block, and I would not have the room for everyone, that's why I am limiting to reds only and reds that have been know over the past 6-7 years or so.

I feel it would be a cool memory lane of sorts since my castle is open to the public and it is a high traveled area by pvpers.

So please craft a statue of your red character and I will be willing to pay 6mill per statue. If your account is inactive maybe you can provide a screenshot of what your char looked like so I can make a counterpart to craft the statue.

Limit is one char entry per person if you have interest!

Thank you!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I demand at least two
I found a vet reward statue maker in the dumpster. I shall make you a grilled cheese soon! FREE

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eh I woulda went red if the shard had been populated like the old days.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know id've been red.

If more than a few other roleplayers ventured into fel anymore. :p
The problem for me of venturing into Felucca is that there are PK's camping everything that walks. Before in Felucca, one could walk around and be okay. Heck I used to sit and watch the fights of red vs. red and they wouldn't touch me... they'd let me cheer them on. Remember that CoD was famous for catering to reds, with the mall and the tournaments and all that. Having CoD as my tag was very often respected and we were friends with a lot of them. Many just didn't want to bite the hand the fed them. They valued the services that Vamp's Lair provided them. Once that was sold off, broken apart, and those friendly reds stop playing the game because of Trammel, its become a wasteland for PK'ers. I avoid it at all costs. I certainly do not enjoy honorless PvP, with no code... no rulesets. I am an RP'er at heart and I enjoy PvP that involves a story, an interesting spin, and abides by a set of ROE's.

I also feel that because of the huge drop in population of the game, its no longer feasible to just travel through the moongates and bank at your favorite towns. You are instantly killed before you can take a breath. We used to have murderers yes in Felucca, but moongates and cities were protected by guards and they couldn't venture into secured areas. If that was returned, forcing the murders to have to wander about rather than camp, I would not mind going into Felucca.

~ Sue.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also feel that because of the huge drop in population of the game, its no longer feasible to just travel through the moongates and bank at your favorite towns. You are instantly killed before you can take a breath. We used to have murderers yes in Felucca, but moongates and cities were protected by guards and they couldn't venture into secured areas. If that was returned, forcing the murders to have to wander about rather than camp, I would not mind going into Felucca.

~ Sue.
Hey Sue,

As you mentioned not having ventured into Felucca in a while I just wanted to let you know that moongates and towns are protected buy guards in Felucca. Reds are allowed to visit the towns as long as they behave. I know once upon a time reds were instantly killed if guards were called upon their entering towns (except Bucc's of course) but it is still fairly safe for players to visit Felucca towns.

There are some blue players that know the limits of the guard zone at Yew gate better than any other area in Britannia.

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Sue,

As you mentioned not having ventured into Felucca in a while I just wanted to let you know that moongates and towns are protected buy guards in Felucca. Reds are allowed to visit the towns as long as they behave. I know once upon a time reds were instantly killed if guards were called upon their entering towns (except Bucc's of course) but it is still fairly safe for players to visit Felucca towns.

There are some blue players that know the limits of the guard zone at Yew gate better than any other area in Britannia.
Problem is.... you get to the Yew Moongate,nice and protected there... but then you CAN'T GO NO WHERE. :D It would be awesome if they moved the moongates into the towns themselves.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and when was guard protection restored in Felucca? A while back a red attacked me on Cherry Spy in Britain and I called guards but they didn't come... I was in the roof of the bank. This was a while ago.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You don't need to use moongates to enter fel anymore. So you can just recall to the bank. No need for moongates in the towns. Fel has become the area for pvp. If I had it my way there wouldn't be guards at all. And the only moongate that is "watched" if you would even call it that, is yew. There aren't bushels of reds waiting to attack on our server. Champs spawns is the only real unsafe place to be.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I also vote for removing guards from Fel completely!!!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
There aren't bushels of reds waiting to attack on our server. Champs spawns is the only real unsafe place to be.
And this is true, unless you are venturing to a hotspot (like yew gate) during hours when people are actually on, you are unlikely to run into anyone much less someone on a PK character.
I go to Yew pretty regularly since I have two of my houses there and I rarely see anyone at all even there.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I rarely ever see anyone in Fel other then miners that may or may not actually be there and I spend a lot of time there as well. Maybe not as much time as someone like Flutter but... yeah. I just avoid Yew gate.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I simply do not enjoy Felucca anymore because its not the type of PvP that interests me. And the way that Felucca looks is terrible... I'd love for them to restore the trees instead of looking like a barren wasteland. Its awful! What I'd like to see is Felucca be completely re-designed so that it has different cities with new names, new history, new reputation systems, etc. and have them be territorial --- where guilds can claim control of a town and thus are in charge of defending it and protecting it and allow guilds to set up their own merchants where the profits go into their "guild account" which is then used to fund other things. I'd love the ability for a guild to say take over "Britain" now named.... "Caer Barnum" or something ... and allow a guild to fund defense upgrades like "city walls" and "drawbridges" and "tower outposts" and "high level guards" and "siege weaponry" and so on. Other guilds would have to challenge the "owning" guild of a city to take it over. NOW THAT'S REAL PVP!!!!

Make it worth a damn for us to go there! There is no reason for Trammelites that do not "gank" PvP to go there, like at all.

~ Sue.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just how many pvpers does it take to fill a bushel anyway? I need to know. Haha

Last edited: