• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attack of the Healers!

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Devs... when we said we wanted more priests of mondain to spawn in fel...i think you may have took it..well.. the picture explains it...

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
test center 1, i hope they fix it before it goes live :lick:

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like Maginca or jhelome....
Ha that reminded me of like the first couple of Weeks when UO first Started...

I was stuck in a cell with 1000's of snakes, Mobed and dead... Took me a few days to get out if i recall....
Good Pic!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Bucs Den. Something was posted earlier about the server lines near Minoc and Bucs Den causing excess Red Healers to Spawn.

WildStar

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I posted yesterday when I counted 32 of them at Minoc gate, seems the situation has gone downhill since then. Wonder how many TR pots it would take to leave the gate area

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Petra, when they finally fix Red Healers, what are you going to "Champion" next? Just curious...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, as a long time member of these boards, I've seen each and every thread you've brought up about Red Healers being in Tram and not in Fel for "reds" to actually get rez'd. They're finally going to fix it, I"m just curious what's next on your list of things that need to be fixed. I thought it was pretty clear in my op, but apparently my use of the word "champion" threw you....

S

ShadowJack

That's awesome, reminds me of when the guards would whack you, go grey and then fill up the screen killing each other until they had to do a server revert or something (pretty sure it crashed as shard or two)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe.
I dunno. When I asked about it last time I also asked for a fix to the elf - human quest for reds. It can no longer be done since the Jukka moved out of Wrong. I found an enclosed valley in T2A, away from the champ spawns, where a copy of the mining camp near Honor in Ilsh could feasibly be put. Not sure whether that ever came under consideration.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Duping really needs to stop! This is getting out of hand.

B

BartofCats

there was a healers convention in town. you caught them all arriving via the moongate.

L

Lore Master

Devs... when we said we wanted more priests of mondain to spawn in fel...i think you may have took it..well.. the picture explains it...

thanks you gave me a good laugh i think thats hilarious.

L

love2winalot

Arrrr, look, they be carryin' a body at the lower right!!........

hehe, that guy has 230 ressurection request from those healers on his screen at the same time......:lick:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My eyes!!!!!!!!! Someone put that hiryu out of its misery...

Funny pic though. :)

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
hmmm I could take em......

L

Lord Drakelord

can you see the healer glumps that will pop up on you when you need resing here? Humm which one should I take???? :D

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL......

you guys are never happy !!!!now you got 4.7 healers for every player in fell

Magnus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do believe that the Red Healer problem has been solved?

Perfect Solution, no?

S

Sunrise

LOl...Great pic... Lol.

But seriously now...I thought this was a pic of the last town hall meeting last weekend LoL :D