• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Att. Weasel!

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your vendor found out it was time to move on, seeing she had not had her pay in months. She still hangs around though, hoping you might come back. Access the house menu to get your things back.

You have one week usually, but it seems these are bugged at the moment. Since I am planning on customizing, I hope you can collect the stuff soon, as otherwise I need to call a GM to remove the vendor. Can`t go into customizing mode otherwise.

Are you out there?

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hes left UO for a while but I have access to his account. Where is the vendor?
Oh great. It`s on the south side of Luna, the grassy plot named Luna Garden. Think you need transparancy on to be able to get to the sign.