• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] atlas

M

Myna

i like the option to have an atlas in the enhanced client now ... this makes running UO-auto map unnecessary (its not supported anymore anyway and the expansion wouldnt be available)

but what i like in UO auto map was the ability to run a link-server and to link to other players so i can see where are my friends or guild mates atm

i would like to see an option in the atlas when i can see guild mates or friends too, like implenting a list where i can add players and then i would see their position in the atlas too

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I'd like this too.

I'd also like to see the names of the npc shops on the atlas. I get lost.

A

Ash

i like the option to have an atlas in the enhanced client now ... this makes running UO-auto map unnecessary (its not supported anymore anyway and the expansion wouldnt be available)

but what i like in UO auto map was the ability to run a link-server and to link to other players so i can see where are my friends or guild mates atm

i would like to see an option in the atlas when i can see guild mates or friends too, like implenting a list where i can add players and then i would see their position in the atlas too
While I know not to the extent you are referring, just thought I would mention this is somewhat available as the Atlas will track party members. So at least it is somewhat there even if limited to small group.