• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic Shard FEL YEW GATE "KEEP" (potential castle spot), pictures inside.

HP_Zoro_HP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Selling this Fel Yew Gate keep (potential castle spot) on Atlantic Shard. A CASTLE WOULD fit here if you can get the surrounding houses to sell/idoc. The house is open to the public (although the front doors may be locked for right now while I put up vendors) and everything in it except the house teleporters will be sold with the house (however, there will only be 2 vet reward teleporters included). On the top floor there are another 152 fountains of life between two bags. The starting price is 3 bil gold and I have no problem using a broker.

I realize that houses like these in this particular spot and particular size of this house do not come up very often. I feel as though I've accomplished one of my long awaited goals in UO which was to place either a keep or castle here, and I've done that. I just don't play anymore and so I'd like to sell off the house. This house would make an excellent PvP and/or vendor house or great house to anyone who likes the fel atmosphere and would prefer being close to the gate.

I am NOT ZERO nor am I affiliated with HI_5 guild at all. If you look closer at that screenshot below you will see that there is a little gray man on the blue goza inside the house. Zero just happened to run by as I was taking the screenshot :p. However, this WOULD make an EXCELLENT guild house here in fel.

Special thanks and credit goes out to "Tatiana Thorn" and "UNKNOWN" of (EMP) guild (both from Atlantic Shard) for Decorating the house and making it look the way it does now, THANK YOU :)! If not for UNKNOWN selling me the surrounding houses many many months ago this keep may not have been standing here today

Please reply here, PM me or feel free to ICQ me at ICQ # 281-485-262 with offers if interested. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

Current offer on Keep is 1.1 bill from "yardman".

Last edited:

HP_Zoro_HP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Buyer can use any reputable broker that we can both agree upon, including SupSoc, Nails Warstein, Lord Nabin, Lynn of Tradespot (even though I believe she doesn't play much anymore). I have no problem transfering this keep to the broker or the other way around where the buyer transfers the gold to the broker first... I am a legit trader so I don't have a problem, thank you for reading :).

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is a Legit Seller Folks Don't listen to any of the Hate ...we all have our haters / Enemies made in game ..I sold this Guy all house I personally Owned in this spot, One of which I traded him years ago for smaller house by the gate I had owned, Because I like Storage better than spot placement and his was max storage Plus it was in the castle spot *BONUS* But As I was Sliming down my accounts I placed 3 houses in this castle spot up for sale & he Bought them & I had no problems with This Guy. Not a Scammer .... No scammer would tell you Ill use a Broker ..Just a few People He has Made Mad is upset he got his keep ..And one of them Tried to buy houses from me out from under him while we was figuring out how that keep would fit. He had asked this person if houses was worth it for castle / keep, So that guy decided it was & tried to buy them ...needless to say I sold them to this guy & I even helped him do the Gonza Floors:gun:Which is so boring I almost died from it :sad2:. So Feel safe to buy ..if ya have any more question Icq me @ 227-794-858 (Joxer The Mighty) :danceb: