• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Shard Directory Work-in-Progress & Suggestions

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be using this thread periodically to ask questions to fill in information for the Shard Directory I have started. Please feel free to post ideas or entities you think should be in the directory.

Tonight's request is for Paperdoll pictures of EM's & their various characters. Please include names and details if you would.

Thank you,
Andra

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"You see a bunch of men dressed like seamen rumbling towards you.
You hear them yell "PRESS GANG!" as the group throws a bag over your head and starts to drag you away..."

I could use some help...

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Faeryl! I did get some good pictures last night at the meeting but I appreciate you letting me know.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Those two are probably good enough, but was able to snag a couple more of Bennu... One that may drive the ladies wild and another one showing he was indeed at one time a young man sans the long white beard ;)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Was digging through all my screenshots and ran across a good one of Tiberies :D

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for EM characters now, past or present.

EM Bennu was kind enough to provide Lady Danica's & Adamu's paperdoll picture. I'll be scanning through pictures that I have access to.

If you have a nice clean picture of any EM char or even just a name, please post it here or pm me. Little explanations or background stories would be appreciated too. I'll post what I find as well.

Thanks!
Andra

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't worry...

I'll mention the Red & Purple way down at the bottom somewhere after I've finish working my way through the list of categories.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an image of Sir Hethe Idem from the last event... I'll post it here once I get that report done and posted. :)

Edit: Here's that pic I promised...

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll mention the Red & Purple way down at the bottom somewhere after I've finish working my way through the list of categories.
Then I'll change the name of my kingdom to "Downtown Pixietown" :thumbsup: See how that works for ya.

And event characters should NOT count. 10 seconds of fame does not history make.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
And event characters should NOT count. 10 seconds of fame does not history make.
Sorry, but have to disagree with you there. Event characters are very important in shaping the history for any specific shard. There are more people that follow the fiction and character plot lines of the events, than those who follow the ones of the RP'ers. I don't say that in any way to diminish nor detract from all the RP folks, as they are DEFINATELY shard specific history, I think we would both agree on that. I use it to illustrate the importance of having event characters and plotlines included is all.

I know some will say, people only show up for a chance to snag an item. But, that has been being debunked left and right lately. MULTIPLE events have been held with no drops, and yet people still show up in DROVES for a simple lecture on an artifact involved in one of the plotlines, knowing ahead of time there will not be a drop. Sorry, but imo alot of folks on our shard atleast, like/love a good story, not just items. If that ain't shard specific history, I don't know what is :D

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, but have to disagree with you there.
Wow... that’s a shock. Sorry, I think everyone... still here, long gone, who gave the shard the history it has is more important. Living... dead. Not 10 seconds of fame, but people who built the community.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
They were only players in their time, too, but they devoted their time, energy, and passion to making Atlantic better. There is nothing to prevent another player for making the same historic impact. :)

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Another for the directory if you choose to use it ;)

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes! Thank you very much Faeryl.

I am only missing Charlotte now I think.

I could add a biography to each one and say one or two screenshots of the event they were in. What do you think?

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may have a couple screenshots in some of my past reports, but I can't guarantee how good they are...