• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Atlantic Rares Jubilee Vendor Details & Reservations

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings fellow Rares Collectors,

It is time for a detailed vendor thread. In here you will find various information regarding the vendor set up, how it works, things to know, and a vendor reservation list.

How to Setup A Vendor

There are two staff members in charge of setting up vendors:

Dregg

Laina

ICQ either one of them to claim your vendor. In order to receive a vendor spot, you must first reserve one in this thread. Vendor reservations from the previous thread will be merged into this one, so if you already reserved one, you are good to go!

Once you reserve a vendor space, ICQ either Dregg or Laina to claim your vendor. You can begin claiming your vendors on Saturday, May 9th at 1PM Eastern Standard time.

The Rares Jubilee is located North-East of Vesper. There will be a moongate provided by Mesanna in the near future.

fest.JPG

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

1) No Regular Items will be allowed to be sold on the vendors at the Rares Jubilee. Only Rares are permitted to be sold on these vendors. We do not want another Luna. If you are caught selling items other than rares and the few mentioned below, we will block your vendor by means of goza mats. We will try to contact the owner of said vendor to work the situation out.

a) Exceptions: Transfer Tokens, Mythic Tokens, & Advanced Character Tokens​

2) Definition of Rare: An item of which no longer is obtainable by players.

3) There will be NO fee to rent or reserve a vendor space. This an event hosted for the community of both shard and rares collectors alike.

4) NO GOING AFK AT THE RARES JUBILEE. In the past, it is well known that grievers do attend the sanctioned events and have been known to spawn harbingers. Also, there is the occasional spawn. Ie: Ogres, Lizardman, Harpies, and trolls.

5) Vendors MUST be taken down by Friday, May 22. If you do not comply with this, you run the risk of your vendors contents and gold being deleted. The reason, is that Mesanna has told us specifically that she is going to drop these houses on this given day. NO EXCEPTIONS. There will be no renewing of vendor contracts. Please adhere to this.

6) When reserving a vendor spot, please leave your ICQ number so the Rares Jubilee Staff can contact you if need be.

VENDOR RESERVATIONS:

@Meadhbh
@Assia Penryn
@Blue Fly
@Lord Nabin
@AntiquarianNuja
@Something or Other
@panoramix2009
@Adeka
@Fred Din
@lady arduinna of Europa
@JohnnyPow
@BigEv
@Nemesis
@Apetul
@Roland Of Gilead
@TanAge
@Jyachori
@grimiz
@Chuchi
@THP
@Manticore
@Pampa DH
@Decadence
@UO Houses
@nivarus
@MrUber
@Deaol
@Shumer
@Magdalaine
@Christina Kardos
@ultimakong
@Fake Problems

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I also want to note, while I don't have many Atlantic tokens I do have a TON of tokens for other shards, so if people need help returning purchases to their home shards I can help.
I have in no particular order:
Catskills
Baja
Origin
Napa Valley
Great Lakes
Chessapeak

So feel free to buy whatever you want without worrying about how you are going to get it "home" if you live on one of those servers.

Also folks I am still collecting runes for the housing showcase. Cool design or rares museum on Atlantic? Join us and toss a rune in my mailbox to have your house added!
Time of event to be determined tonight.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I can also help transfer items to almost every shard. I know I have shields to all but two but I don't remember which those are.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I will be around today to finish up some things for the Jubilee. If anyone would like to pick out a vendor spot at the houses you can msg me via ICQ or PM. I can either meet up with you or you can request a spot for your vendor. Vendors still will not be handed out till tomorrow but since I was gonna be around today that maybe I could cut back on some of the rush with getting vendor locations established ahead of time.

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be available today for the later shift - after 6pm pacific (9pm EST) if you want to pick your vendor location. I will be available all weekend as well to set up vendors.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
If anyone is wanting a 2nd vendor at Jubilee let me know. We have another row of contracts out at each house now.

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am around today as well for help with vendor set-up. Please ICQ me at 132-394-785

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I would like to reserve one please

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
still have some vendor spots left if anyone is still contemplating on wanting to ask for one.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Rares Jubilee officially starts TODAY !!!

I want to start out by thanking everyone who has vendors set up out there. There seems to be a nice variety of items to choose from. Upon mentioning this I do need to reiterate that there are rules set in place to what is and is not allowed on the vendors at this event. For the most part, there has been only a hiccup here and there but we do want to remind you that if you do not adhere to the rules we will contact you and if you do not get into compliance within a timely manner your vendor could be covered with goza mats till the situation is resolved.

Easiest way to remember the stocking rules is that if it still can be farmed or obtained in the game via claiming a token or vet reward then these items do not make the list of stockable items at the event.

Sample list of items not allowed:

Vet Rewards (including ethy mounts and garden sheds)
Dungeon/Fel Spawn rewards or stealables (including limited spawn items like ruined paintings and statues)

The only exclusions we are allowing at this time is the sale of transfer tokens, advanced character tokens and mythic tokens.

If you have any questions regarding placing a vendor at the Jubilee or have any question about the rules feel free to contact @Laina or myself.

Hope everyone enjoys their time at the Jubilee. :)

Last edited: