• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic PvP Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*cringes*

you may take that one up with Tazar :thumbsup:

i wont touch one of those with a 10 foot pole :p

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
y u no has taskbar showing?

screenshots should look like this.

T

Tazar

Sadly, it has been a long time since Atlantic had a PVP thread. It was removed for good reason and after discussing it with the staff, I don't think we want to try it again.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
y u no has taskbar showing?

screenshots should look like this.QUOTE]

Why don't I have my taskbar showing?:dunce:

because i dont want people to see who im talking to and my setup.. oh and also because i can post my pics anyway i want to...:loser:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill make sure when your in my next one ill add flowers and rainbows for you...

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you discussing and/or trying to make accusations about why my toolbar isnt showing will get you in trouble! believe me i know, i have a rap sheet with stratic mod's as long as my.. well its long;)

T

Turdnugget

What are people going to gain by seeing your setup and who you're talking to?

Don't most people use screen names anyways? So i'm sure people wouldn't even know who you're talking to... unless it's some sleezy webcam chat you're talking about? :p

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are people going to gain by seeing your setup and who you're talking to?

Don't most people use screen names anyways? So i'm sure people wouldn't even know who you're talking to... unless it's some sleezy webcam chat you're talking about? :p
good god get off my nuts! you guys are so damn obsessed with my picture jesus..:coco:

T

Tazar

The accusations are already starting... This is why Atlantic has no PVP thread and the players created a separate PVP forum where they can smack-talk all they want to.

If the accusations or other ROC violations continue here, I have lots of padlocks available.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The accusations are already starting... This is why Atlantic has no PVP thread and the players created a separate PVP forum where they can smack-talk all they want to.

If the accusations or other ROC violations continue here, I have lots of padlocks available.
SEE WHAT YOU *EDITED* HAVE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!:wall::wall::wall::wall:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey,

Is this the Mini Magi from legends? I thought you quit man? Hehe if ya came back so did I, and on ATL even!

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No wonder you blackout your taskbar. You should at least learn how to crop images.
maybe if you looked before you typed you would noticed those are not my pics? besides i knew you of all people would be posting.. was a gf us 4 v your guild and your alliance with cow and all the other shard. well sorry i dont spend my life on a pc, so idk how to crop pics :( maybe we should meet up inrl and you can show me?

EPIC FAILURE

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe if you looked before you typed you would noticed those are not my pics?
Oh sorry, I didn't notice where you said............wait you never mentioned they were not your own screenshots. And I'm sorry that I just make the assumption that if you post a string of screenshots that you would have taken them yourself. That is just not the norm.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh sorry, I didn't notice where you said............wait you never mentioned they were not your own screenshots. And I'm sorry that I just make the assumption that if you post a string of screenshots that you would have taken them yourself. That is just not the norm.
.. im sorry you dont have enough common sense to see the two pics i posted and then see those and realize that i dont run anything.. and my screenshots are 100% dif then those.. but its ok because of imature kids like you is why we cant have a pvp thread so this will be locked soon.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey,

Is this the Mini Magi from legends? I thought you quit man? Hehe if ya came back so did I, and on ATL even!
lmfao didnt even see your post :D.. yeah i just came back like 2ish weeks ago, i was on baja but that shard is done so i xfrd my mage over to atl with some boys and just xfrd my gimp-shouldnt be allowed to play that temp on uo, dexxer:D

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey there art genius , :p

Can you scale your images down to 600 pixels wide otherwise you get the scroll over bar.

Simple way to crop your pictures is paint.
Just open the saved picture in paint and you should get an arrow in the bottome right corner you can move around to crop your pic.

Let me know of you need help i can post some screenies

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey there art genius , :p

Can you scale your images down to 600 pixels wide otherwise you get the scroll over bar.

Simple way to crop your pictures is paint.
Just open the saved picture in paint and you should get an arrow in the bottome right corner you can move around to crop your pic.

Let me know of you need help i can post some screenies
lmdao:mf_prop: alright ill give it a shot thanks!

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You post a screen shot with illegal mods, illegal programs, & of a random kill on an archer, WHILE GANKING? (Buzzboy, obviously.) God, go back to Legends man, you blatantly SUCK. :S

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You post a screen shot with a random kill on an archer, WHILE GANKING? (Buzzboy, obviously.) God, go back to Legends man, you blatantly SUCK. :S
this coming from a no name wannabe pvper? and me suck? LMFAO there isnt one person on atlantic who can kill me 1v1 in a field fight without a pet or dmount.. so get over yourself. all noxmos does is troll these forums and others posting on random topics talking trash when he doesnt even play uo.. a retired never was pvper turned trolling on forums...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And all Mini Magi does is post screenshots of himself and guildmates using illegal mods claiming that any victory they have is "skill".

T

Tazar

Warned once... and the accusations continue...

*installs shiny new padlock*

Status
Not open for further replies.