• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

atlantic protest for our oceania server

G

Geriatrics

anyone have any screenshots at all left over from that ?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
somone make a news story, i have no idea whats going on any more.

G

Geriatrics

ahh it happened around 1999 i think
all the aussies gathered on atlantic to protest for their own server
low and behold we got oceania

I

imported_Mezzac

I do remember those days well and with great fondness - the community spirit back then was just amazing. I did have quite a few from those days, unfortunately that computer has long gone and the stuff on it was not retrievable

I am sure if you check the through historic posts you will find them here - I seem to remember a post last year which had some photos from the protest rallies - the title of the post was something about old picture the person found while searching thier computer. If I was not on dial-up I would check my self but alas I have not the paticence to subject myself to trolling the historic boards

Mezzac

D

Dain69

Are yesh i remember that quite well, i was 7 at the time i realize but i do remember it, a large portion of the protesters formed VKR and OrB right?

G

Geriatrics

not just the RP guilds
but pvp guilds aswell
the elite .one. TDK TDM

G

Yea I can remember the protests.
Well the lag at least.

Games changed a lot since those days.

Dean478

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember that and the oen where Atlantic players dressed in red to protest on another server. A lot of them got banned (even thought it was extremely peaceful).

G

would be sweet if we could find one. ive tried searching alas, nothing.