[Atlantic or...???] Shopping tour soon !!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
F

Facehugga

Within the next 1-3 weeks im going to make a shopping tour for refilling my Vendors.
I need to setup an Arti-Vendor soon so im heading out for the following:

at least 2 of EACH Doom Armor/Weapon Arties (including Titan's and Inquis if the price is acceptable)
a bunch of Heritage Tokens (10 or more)

Maybe someone has a nice collection he wants to sell.Im interessted by bulk deals (3 Items at least per trade), makes it more easier for me than trading 70 times one item. And please dont try to get only high Luna prices as well ;-)

If you got few of those items needed, just leave me a PM with your price vision and your ICQ number.

Might go to ATL or any other Shard whichs offering the most good prices.

F

Facehugga

Mhhhh almost now im heading out for Doom arties - maybe in a 2nd run i'd take such items but what would be a nice price for you for all ?