• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic - Oldschool 98-02 Junk - Double Exceptionals, Invisibility Items, Rewards etc.

Velsinn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've recently returned to Britannia after 13 years away.

When I left, I was comfortably rich, by 1999-2000 Atlantic standards...3 million in the bank, a tower at the Brit X-roads loaded with old rares, piles of resources. But that's all long-since gone to dust, and my gold reserve is apparently laughable chump-change thanks to the staggering inflation of the last decade. (The Ghost of Milton Friedman says "OooOoooOo!") I'm trying my best not to dwell on what the contents of that tower would be worth nowadays :)

In order to start funding the millions in power-scrolls it's going to take to drag my characters into the new millennium, I've identified some items I still have that "I think" have some worth.

All items on Atlantic shard. Happy to entertain any fair offer. Please reply in-thread or with a forum PM. (And my apologies for time wasted, if this is in fact just a bunch of junk :)

Many Thanks!

(5) Runebook [Exceptional]
(5) A Runebook of Exceptional Quality
(3) A Quarter Staff of Exceptional Quality
(5) A Crate of Exceptional Quality
A Wooden Chest of Exceptional Quality
(2) A Wooden Box of Exceptional QUality
Wooden Box [Exceptional]
(2) A Tool Kit of Exceptional Quality
A Scissors of Exceptional Quality
(4) A Sewing Kit of Exceptional Quality
A Skirt of Exceptional Quality

A Longsword [Practice Weapon]
A Skullcap Recovered From A Shipwreck
(17) Trammel Moonstone (Various colors)
(11) Felucca Moonstone (Various colors)
(5) "Pickaxe" (is actually A Gargoyle's pickaxe, not labeled in title) (124, 123, 121, 121, 120)

A Holiday Timepiece (Blessed) (from 1999)
A Fireworks Wand (100) (Blessed) (From 1998. Not Mininova)
Greetings Oceania From EM Shanyra Fyre, 2015 (Blue body sash. No idea how the hell I got this :)
A statue of Jaana (woman, violet) (from 2001)
(2) Cakes "Happy Birthday! Thank you for celebrating 5 years of glorious adventure (etc.)" (light green, pink)
A Pile Of Snow (Blessed) (from 1999)
This Is Half A Prize Ticket! Find and Target Another Ticket. (brown) (from 1998 or 99)
This Is A Prize Ticket! It Will Only Work For YOU, So Don't Give It Away. (yellow - can claim any reward on request)
A Holiday Bell From T-Bone (teal) (from 2000)
A Holiday Bell From Stellerex (purple) (from 2000)
A Holiday Bell From Evocare (light blue) (from 2000)
A Holiday Bell From Evocare (violet) (from 2000)
A Holiday Bell From Prophet (red) (from 2000)
A Holiday Bell From Tajima (green) (from 2000)
Gift Box (purple) (from 2003)
Snowflake
Poinsettia
Holiday Wreath Deed (tan)
Snowman (Gonzo The Snowman)
Gift Box (pink) (from 2003)
Snowflake
Poinsettia
Holiday Wreath Deed (blue)
Snowman (Coppacchia The Snowman)

Invisibility Items:
Cloak (88)
Tribal Mask (22)
Deer Mask (38)
Bonnet (78)
Wide-Brim Hat (85)
(3) Bracelet (71, 52, 17)
(4) Body Sash (96, 93, 91, 24)
(2) Boots (87, 72)
(4) Thigh Boots (44, 25, 24, 18)

Old Magic Charged Items:
Tribal Mask - Spell Reflection (58)
(2) Body Sash - Night Sight (57,52)
(2) Gnarled Staff - Mana Drain (124, 119)
(5) Wand - Mana Drain (159, 191, 144, 66, 111)
(3) Gnarled Staff - Identification (166, 152, 48)
(6) Wand - Identification (75, 186, 101, 122, 64, 35)

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This Is Half A Prize Ticket! Find and Target Another Ticket. (brown) (from 1998 or 99)
does this ticket belong to one of your characters? if it does, you can redeem it for a potted plant deed which fetches roughly 20 mil give or take.

i think i have one of the matching tickets on atlantic if you need one to target to redeem it.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are any of the "______ of exceptional quality" items at 200 charges?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
does this ticket belong to one of your characters? if it does, you can redeem it for a potted plant deed which fetches roughly 20 mil give or take.

i think i have one of the matching tickets on atlantic if you need one to target to redeem it.
these were the numbered 1/2 prize tickets...and aye i have a lot of numbered tickets id like to pair up....though id display a pair of tickets rather than claim the reward.... so much ccooler...

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you find any teleport charge rings I'd be interested in them =)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id take a quarter staff of ya hands...been paying 2.5m for like like items

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
these were the numbered 1/2 prize tickets...and aye i have a lot of numbered tickets id like to pair up....though id display a pair of tickets rather than claim the reward.... so much ccooler...
[xtable=border:1|cellpadding:1|cellspacing:0|100%x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Item Name{/td}
{td}Description{/td}
{td}Weight{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Holiday Prize Ticket
{/td}
{td}‘This is half a prize ticket! Find and target another ticket. This ticket will only work for YOU, so don’t give it away![BCOLOR=#ffffff]’ when properly used, they would yield one choice of the following:[/BCOLOR]{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}A clothing bless deed
{/td}
{td}This deed can be used on any article of clothing (such as tunics, boots, hats, etc.) After double-clicking the deed, target an article of clothing. Once targeted, the clothing will become blessed (meaning it cannot be stolen or looted). Blessed clothing can still take damage (from maces for example).{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}a deed for a holiday tree
{/td}
{td}double click the deed to place a holiday tree at your feet. Trees cannot be placed within three tiles of your front door and cannot be placed outside. They can only be placed by the house owner and do not need to be locked down.
see also: December 1998{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}a deed for a potted plant
{/td}
{td}double-click the deed, this will place one of five random potted plants on the ground at your feet. Once placed the plant can be picked up and carried. Although the potted plant deed is blessed, the plant itself is not. Blessed!{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}a fireworks wand
{/td}
{td}The fireworks wand will shoot fireworks when double-clicked. The wand has 100 charges. Blessed!
see also: December 1997, December 1998, September 1999, October 2003 and Ticket Items, New Player Tickets{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}a holiday timepiece
{/td}
{td}The watch will tell the time in Britannia, which can be very useful when using the moongates.
note: works the same as ‘a wristwatch’ from December 1997 Blessed!
see also: December 1997{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}a pile of snow
{/td}
{td}To throw a snowball at another player, double-click the snow pile and target a player. Only players who have a snow pile in their backpack can be targeted in this manner. You will receive a message if the targeted player is not a valid target. There is a delay as to how often you can throw a snowball from the snow pile. The snow piles have unlimited uses. Blessed!{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[xtable=skin1|border:1|cellpadding:1|cellspacing:0|100%x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Item Name{/td}
{td}Description{/td}
{td}Weight{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Holiday Prize Ticket
{/td}

{td}‘This is half a prize ticket! Find and target another ticket. This ticket will only work for YOU, so don’t give it away![BCOLOR=#ffffff]’ when properly used, they would yield one choice of the following:[/BCOLOR]{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}A clothing bless deed
{/td}

{td}This deed can be used on any article of clothing (such as tunics, boots, hats, etc.) After double-clicking the deed, target an article of clothing. Once targeted, the clothing will become blessed (meaning it cannot be stolen or looted). Blessed clothing can still take damage (from maces for example).{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}a deed for a holiday tree
{/td}

{td}double click the deed to place a holiday tree at your feet. Trees cannot be placed within three tiles of your front door and cannot be placed outside. They can only be placed by the house owner and do not need to be locked down.
see also: December 1998{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}a deed for a potted plant
{/td}

{td}double-click the deed, this will place one of five random potted plants on the ground at your feet. Once placed the plant can be picked up and carried. Although the potted plant deed is blessed, the plant itself is not. Blessed!{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}a fireworks wand
{/td}

{td}The fireworks wand will shoot fireworks when double-clicked. The wand has 100 charges. Blessed!
see also: December 1997, December 1998, September 1999, October 2003 and Ticket Items, New Player Tickets{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}a holiday timepiece
{/td}

{td}The watch will tell the time in Britannia, which can be very useful when using the moongates.
note: works the same as ‘a wristwatch’ from December 1997 Blessed!
see also: December 1997{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}a pile of snow
{/td}

{td}To throw a snowball at another player, double-click the snow pile and target a player. Only players who have a snow pile in their backpack can be targeted in this manner. You will receive a message if the targeted player is not a valid target. There is a delay as to how often you can throw a snowball from the snow pile. The snow piles have unlimited uses. Blessed!{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
aye numbered ones

Velsinn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Has anyone heard back from the OP?
Apologies for the delay, RL intervened :)

Thanks to everyone for all the replies. Makes me happy to see the UO community still alive and kicking after all these years.
I'll be PMing several of you directly later tonight (Money Bags McGee, THP, and DJ Diddles).

I'll answer several other folks inline below.

@Angel of Sonoma:
Unfortunately, I don't think it was mine. I'll check my chars again tonight across both accounts to verify.
Note that I have _two different_ holiday tickets. The "half ticket" is the one I don't think was mine and can't redeem. The "whole ticket" belongs to one of my chars, and I'll redeem it for whatever item a buyer is interested in. Screenshots below.

@Chump Thumper:
IF you find any Sewn Items Let me know :)
Thought I had a few from my old tailor, but can't seem to find them :(

@Assia Penryn:
Are any of the "______ of exceptional quality" items at 200 charges?
Nope, the tinker toolkits are 163 and 133 uses, sewing kits are 180, 180, 180 and 111.
However when I went to check this, I noticed something interesting. My old double-exceptional _scissors_ have uses (188). I've never seen scissors with uses before, to the best of my knowledge. See screenshot below:

@jopromol:
If you find any teleport charge rings I'd be interested in them =)
Sorry mate, only found one, and I'm saving that for when I'm back in shape to PVP again ;)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The old scissors used to have uses. We were blessed to have them remove the uses! Thank you for taking the time to check the charges for me. :grouphug:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
icq me man ill take one of the quarter staffs 658366531