• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic Felluca Keep Nice Location ****SOLD***

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I may Sell this keep if price is Right I have already been Offered 1 platinum for it
Its is On Atlantic Shard Felluca Side
Icq me 227-794-858 With serious offers or you can use message board inside ..
keep 4 sale.jpg
There is teleporter to it at my Luna vendor house (Outside North wall) Stargate Sg-1 Vendors
Stargate Sg 1 Vendors.jpg

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
We just saw a place sell for a lot less in a way better location so I wanted to clarify bc the other owner only got 220 mill.

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
We just saw a place sell for a lot less in a way better location so I wanted to clarify bc the other owner only got 220 mill.
What are you even talking about? Are you really comparing the price of a small yew gate house to an isolated waterfront keep? There is zero confusion in the OP as to what is for sale. Just use your brain and you'll have no questions.

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So you Know @Scribbles was first offer @ 1bil Via icq and Flame was next @ 1.5 Bil on icq
So Far @Flame is High Offer @ 2 bil
I think I will only let this run till Well I will go Monday Since People May be Busy With @Scribbles PvP Event Sunday night

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think you was looking at different shard other than Atlantic, I Know castles sell for like 100 mil on almost dead shards ?

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This Is the island Keep is on. There is Only one neighbor just to the east of keep and small house on other side of island That's it ....So if you like Secluded This is the Keep for you . I know the guy that owns the House next door Bought it just to maybe place this keep, But alas he wasn't on as the Large patio house had sat public and empty for several years & that max storage house had been handed off, Sold, dropped, replaced over many years. :pirate: Hehe I was feeling in a story mode...But anyways There is a slim chance now that the keep is placed once he gets on he may sell his house ..Or maybe he has tossed his hat in the offer hat ? who knows I just thought You guys / gals might want a little back history of the Area ..as I placed the empty lot of the 18x15 and held that house next door for about 2 years ..gave it away & that person sold it to the current owner. Who I think maybe 1 year now or close to it they have held it.
Lonely Island.jpg

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since there was no more intrest in outbidding flame I went ahead & sold this keep to him since 2 plat is what I was looking for. Thanks for the Smooth Transaction @Flame :flame: Now he is like :facepalm: OH Man I got décor & move in now:shots: :stretcher: ... Congrats Man !!!