• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Event?

• Thread starter Sergul'zan_SP
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
this isnt gonna be one of those things that keeps getting pushed back and back and back is it?

was there a projection date as to how long it was gonna run for?
or we just gonna roll it out until everyone leaves?

G

The event can not start until the next publish is released because they developers are working on some faction changes, as stated in the recent UOHOC. That is the only thing preventing the event date from being announced. As soon as there is a semi-firm date for the publish, the Factions event will probably be the following week.

R

Rex Mundi

It will be interesting to see what changes the devs have in mind. It's good to see that factions is finally getting some developer attention.

Just remember to give feedback on the changes!

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

The event can not start until the next publish is released because they developers are working on some faction changes, as stated in the recent UOHOC. That is the only thing preventing the event date from being announced. As soon as there is a semi-firm date for the publish, the Factions event will probably be the following week.

[/ QUOTE ]

youe assuming that:
a) they will actually do something (im not holding my breath)
b) if they do fix anything it will be for the better

personally i dont understand why we would wanna wait for changes.
we all know how the system works presentlly.
why wait for it to be changed to something new, THEN start.
that makes absolutlly no scence to me.
we dont know what, is anything they are gonna do.

heck, for all we know the change they make will be adding pink bunnies as enemies to all factions except SL (cause they like pink bunnies) and we can get 2 silver off of each bunny we kill.

it scares me to think that this is being put on hold and people are holding their breath's waiting for these SWEEPING changes to come down the pipe just in time for the event.

and that is just poor planning.

and last time i checked pubs where not at set intervalls.... heck, didnt we just go like 6 months without one?

set a date.
post it everywhere.
start it on that date and lets get going allready.
if they make any changes we can deal with them then.

momentum for the even is allready starting to wane.
"yes, the epic event of a life time is going to start up.... we are not sure when.... but we project it to be within the next 6-8 month.... maybe"

G

<blockquote><hr>

it scares me to think that this is being put on hold and people are holding their breath's waiting for these SWEEPING changes to come down the pipe just in time for the event.

[/ QUOTE ]
The event has only been pushed back 1 week from its original projection date I had personally set. I don't consider that poor planning.

$

$Kaylun$

idc about peeps crying.. some of my guildmates and myself are xfering over today just to start having some fun.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

idc about peeps crying.. some of my guildmates and myself are xfering over today just to start having some fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, one thing for certain this event will accomplish is concentrating a large portion of the PvPers on a single shard.

It will be odd fighting with comparable numbers...

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id be suprised if it gets anywhere close to comparable numbers.

this is uo.

hehehehhehe, zerg 4 the win!!!!!!!!

S

Sergul'zan_SP

Yah you've got that right lol. Assuming we can get approximately equal numbers in each faction we may even get to see 1v1!!!!

When was the last time you saw that?

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
The event has only been pushed back 1 week from its original projection date I had personally set. I don't consider that poor planning.

[/ QUOTE ]

bump

1 week original projection date changed.