• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic Event Items

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have put any event items I have from this year on my vendor at buyout prices. Vendor's name is Bennu Event Items and is located inside Luna walls at the South gate. I will not take bids on them as the shop name is 100% accurate.

List of items:

Vending machine type-

Greetings from EM Bennu - Atlantic 2010 - Sash 1.25
Serpent's Cross Saffron Liqueur - 25
Master Archaelogist's Pick - 15
Relic of the Fossilized Remains of Zog - 10

Dropped on Corpse:

Adgangskode books (both - from 2 seperate events) and No One Never Not (from additional 3rd event) - 45 (package deal)

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want those books, but I can't afford that right now... :(

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I want those books, but I can't afford that right now... :(
Faeryl, those books are yours my friend, no charge. Holler at me in gen chat and I will meet ya at WBB. *edit* I only ask that you visibly wear your Corp. Sash of the Crux so we can avoid folks playing like they are you. :)

Sash, pick, and serpt cross are all that is left. Pic of vendor location below by request, south gate inside luna walls.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Two sashes, and Serps cross left. Prices reduced- 1m per sash and 20m on Serps Cross. Prices good until 11 pm est then I gound it all in Haven and first person to pick it up gets it. :)