• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Auctions Sunday canceled

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hosted my first auction last Sunday and I'd like to thank everyone for coming. I hope everyone had fun and I will continue to hold auctions on Sunday until either Alexander resumes at Toad Town or someone else takes over. I am working on getting runes locked down at player houses so no one has to run all over Fire Island looking for the auction house.

auction house.JPG

I am accepting submissions for next Sunday's auction. Please place item in bag with a book filled out by the character that will be picking up the gold/item after the auction, along with an icq/stratics handle, as well as the opening bid for the item.

auction house2.JPG

Please drop the item in my mailbox and send me a message (pm here on stratics or icq 479-360-222). I will only accept submissions through the mailboxes, to avoid confusion in case of other ivans. I also offer free services of retouching ethy mounts and enhancing magical items (provide your own forged artifact tool).

As always, I would love to hear from you with any feedback or advice. Volunteers for gating and crowd-control are greatly appreciated as well. I hope to see you again this Sunday. Cheers!