• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Atlantic Auction This Sunday 09/21 - 5:00pm ET

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
We are taking submissions for our First Auction, this Sunday 09/21

Please contact:

Atlantic Realtor - ICQ 647752375 - Summer (57707031)

We will be gating from Luna bank and we also have teleporters to better assist!!!

Auction House.jpg

We are Working on the Rules, but pretty much is the same exactly as Alexanders!!!

**************************************************************************************************

I welcome everyone to attend Malas Fort 's Auction house this Sunday at 5PM Eastern Standard Time.

The Auction house is located on the Atlantic Shard at the Fort Area, We will be gating from Luna Bank and we have houses all over Luna with Teleporters for the auction House!!

How To Make A Submission

We will be using the exactly same way that Alexander’s from Toad Town used to run his Auctions!!

Please get a book and a bag and put the item(s) in one single bag and then list the item and its starting price within the book.

NOTE (1): If you fail to list a start price for your item, I will try my best to contact you and get that resolved. If I cannot get in contact with you I will not auction off the item.

NOTE (2): If I am not around when your submission is completed, you can drop off your submission via my mailbox on the front steps. Every time i come to my house, I check the mailbox and bulletin board.

NOTE (3): Once the auction is over, I will then distribute the winning gold to all who had submitted items.

NOTE (4): Our Fees are 10% of the selling price

Auction List

At every auction there will be a auction list that will be opened to the public. This list will be available at Stratic’s Forums We don’t want to be there for 5 hours!, so we will also have a limit of 50 items*.
*1 Bag with 20 Blessed Item Deed’s, I will consider as 1 item for the auction day!

NOTE: Only submit items to:
Atlantic Realtor (ICQ 647752375)
Summer (57707031) and no one else.

Some of the Rules & Need-to-Knows For The Auction

After submission of the items, we will start the auction with the suggestion starting price and the BIDS MUST BE at least 1M+ Increase, we don’t want to be there hours watching a fight for an item because they are bidding 10gp increase!!!

Please be sure to read the rules regarding the auction. With the cooperation from every individual, we can produce a better environment for everyone to enjoy. Even though We have fun and games most of the time, W do take these rules seriously.

Depending on the player and what they did, the punishment varies:

Temporary Ban - banned for that particular auction. This serves as a warning. If you do the same thing again it can result in permanent ban.

Permanent Ban - pretty self-explanatory but basically you won't be allowed to participate in the Auction.

NOTE: It is very hard to get a permanent banning but it is possible. I don't like to ban anyone because I want everyone to enjoy the game without drama but I will ban if it is needed. FYI: I keep a documented record of people who were banned and why, people needing banned and why, and people with warnings and why.

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
this is going to be alot of fun cant wait to see everyone there
:)