• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Assassins Wanted

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

uard and Concerned Citizens! We have discovered evidence that assassins are being hired. We don’t know by who or why. Nor do we know who the targets are. We need you to find out this information.
We have been told that potential assassins are being interviewed at the ruins East of Cove cemetery in Tram from Sunday (8/12) to Friday (8/17). Go there and get hired. Find out what’s going on and do your best to keep the targets alive.
Be prepared to share what you’ve learned the next time we meet.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
forgive me if i'm stating the obvious, but I don't think you're going to find very good assassins in trammel

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This next event (will be posting shortly) is going to be tomorrow (Saturday) at 9 PM Central..I probably won't be here AGAIN, I'm taking my kids to the zoo :/

BUT I gathered as much information as I could, I think....from the assassins. Here is what I found out, if anyone else did this or for whoever hasn't I hope this helps.

Go to Mines west of Vesper in Fel, find Oscar.
Once he's dead ( can't kill he's yellow) to to Twin Oaks Tavern in Ilsh.
OSCAR:
Worked for Queen Zhah, used to report to one of the nobles but he's no longer at the palace.
Damtar wants him dead for helping find ingredients for the garg cure, and the gargs are upset because gargs from Ver Lor Reg should never have been allowed in Ter Mur, also upset about the human involvment. Political Mess.

Pete-Dot Island..Pirate Turned Merchant trusted by the gargs, one in particular buying alot of leather and ingots, assumed for weapons and armor but maybe hiding it from other gargs.

Anwis-can't tell me who he's afraid of but says they meet straight east and a little south of Ter Mur Gate near the steps.
When asked who will kill you, asks if I am the assassin, I say yes, he looks sad then tells me my next target is a theif named Lorenzo at Skara Brae Docks. Once done I am to report to Umbra Inn for further instruction.

Lorenzo-
She's got alot of enemies, and as the politics change, so do their names.
Names-I'm sorry that's all I know, good luck to you on your job as an assassin *chuckles*
Kill you-*Stares at you blankly* are you saying you are here to kill me?

help-yes I can think of a few would want me dead, I deal in information I can get for the right price. Price is very high but information is power.
Since my life is on the line I'll tell you this, my current employer is queen zhah. I doubt she wants me dead, most likely one of her enemies does.

Umbra Inn plans are overheard:
Her daughter (Queen Khah) request to help the dying gargs, last week raiders were discovered and shipments to the formerly dying gargs were resumed. She knows everything, she did not interfere therefore she approves.
Of course, since that plan didn't work, we are taking a more aggressive approach, the humans say knowledge is power, we need to eliminate her more reliable sources of information and sever her ties wth the humans..we will use the humans to accomplish this, and once it is done we can go after her in a more direct manner.