• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Asos

D

Danny1

I just opened 249 mib's and I ddint receive 1 single ancient sos, now I know the rng can be a little streaky but that is absurd considering I spent almost a month collecting the damn things. I hoarded them because I hate the rng figuring that opening that many in a row that ONE at least would be an ancient white one.

MAYBE they could improve the friggin odds a little bit.

L

Lord Drakelord

I just opened 249 mib's and I ddint receive 1 single ancient sos, now I know the rng can be a little streaky but that is absurd considering I spent almost a month collecting the damn things. I hoarded them because I hate the rng figuring that opening that many in a row that ONE at least would be an ancient white one.

MAYBE they could improve the friggin odds a little bit.
did you use your fisher to open them? Not sure if that is a requirement but I always have him do the bottles, plus I make sure he is drunk to, call me strange for that, but I am always reminded about the drinking of 2 bottles of wine when opening those green scrolls we get off fan dancers.

K

Kallie Pigeon

I got one recently so I know they are still spawning But prior to that I was wondering about it.

A

Auvrea Corele

Yep not just you, I've opened aproximately 340 some bottles in the last week. From all of my training to gm. So far Ancient count being 3, pretty depressing. Gotta tell ya though on a pretty young mage, those 3 were a blast to do. *throws his line back in*

Marcus Puddles
"Boat Sinking Extraordinaire"

V

Vertigo

You do not need to be a fisher to open ASOS's. I've opened them on my sampire with success.
I opened around 250 mibs today and was really streaky.
Didn't get my 1st asos till around bottle 80 or so.
then another 80 till I got another.
then the next 100 I think I got 10.
Weird RNG I guess.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some ppl swear to play around with the rng and have it work for them. The idea behind is very simple:
- open 5-10 mibs
- if none of them turns into an aos, take a brake (a few hours/a day ... doesnt matter that much)
- if one turns into an aos, open another 10 and repeat until you stop getting another asos out of your batch. after that ... take a brake

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some ppl swear to play around with the rng and have it work for them. The idea behind is very simple:
- open 5-10 mibs
- if none of them turns into an aos, take a brake (a few hours/a day ... doesnt matter that much)
- if one turns into an aos, open another 10 and repeat until you stop getting another asos out of your batch. after that ... take a brake
Truth!

I haven't played in a while but one thing i remember about the rng is that it goes cold sometimes and you just gotta walk away and try at another time.