• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Asortment Of Rares

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats only info i know im trying to get in touch with the rare traders i know so ill keep u posted on what i hear

it is tradeable as ive tested it

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dragons blood 16mil

atantic

thanks for response on the sash, rares "research" is tough i know, not much info out there on alot of things

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same Question again you will accept Atlantic Gold ???
If you do i will bid :

Rotgut Wine 40m

Bloody Bandage 10 m

if not forget my Post ;)
hi there sorry for the confusion it seems sumone already bid by pm pn the 6th dec 40m for the rotgut wine

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm i was #9 bidder on the same day you start this threat....... check this pls ;)

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the last Thread i have also bid on the same day you have start the thread ;)

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ello there
the offers on items before i cant check date when they was sent etc since the thread was taken down all i can go by is what i got offered in pm from that thread etc
i apoligies fror the trouble but as i previously posted but i had a PM msg off clops so he has the first offer since i cannt check up on it
really am sorry about any confustion but im only trying to be fair

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh LOL ..... u make this threat on monday and you have a offer from thursday before ....... really fair :(
But its ok .... you are the seller!

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AND this is why if your a "SELLER" accepting bids KEEP YOUR DAMN LIST UPDATED. I hate people who can't post offers in threads and have to do it by PM because they are trying to sneak a cheap deal. Pathetic.

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ihi there its not the fact of the thread whats up now
i did a thread before this one which was taken down due to some items not been allowed in this side of the forum
so i had preivuois biods from before what was sent tthro pm
and prawn im am new to this rares on forums i normally just sell odds and end and i do try keep it updated asap it is not my fualt the thread before got took down so i bascaily left it up for people to post before any offers from before was said
im not after the high end cash if i was i could say right not enuff the iotems wont be sold and at the end of the day im selling these for the guild ot for a personal uo gain so all im trying to do is be fair with guild and ppl who post
since i cant see the old thread what can i go by?
only pm messages

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Old threat is delet so the bids also including the bids on pm that would be fair ;)
But dont worry .... your choice !

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks raze for selling some great items, i know it can be troublesome and confusing. and of course impossible to please everyone. great job so far tho :)

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
bidding 12m on the Dagger Titled "10" please. On Atlantic please.

Last edited:

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tanage really sorry that u look like ir that way but to me tho the thread was taken down its not the first bidders proberlem plus i always go by the "first come first served rule" :(
thank you smoot i am trying hehe :)

bidding is now closed and will be getting in contact with the bidders over the weekend thanks everyone for all your ntrest

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
updating my bids:

Dragon's Blood 18m
Brimstone 14m
Bloodspawn 8m
Diamond 1.5m
On ATL

ICQ 255669258

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am taking it i am still winner of dragons blood since auction ended on the 14th? if not for some reason please pm me raze

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Just noticed the time, couldn't see or find any bids on the Obsidian sash until now, I was going to bid 100m + my 20m total for the 4 "made by" items

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am so lost on this thread. Did I win
An Apprentice's Staff From Umbra University Writhing With Stored Power ? If so Atlantic is where I'd want it. ty!

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am so lost on this thread. Did I win
An Apprentice's Staff From Umbra University Writhing With Stored Power ? If so Atlantic is where I'd want it. ty!
Oh, I have missed your bid utterly.
Congratulations Decadence.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
ty Peil if I end up selling I'll offer it your way, I was wrestling I felt so bad coming in on you with it! If it didn't go well with my favorite thing in the game (lanterns) I wouldn't have gone for it :)

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all items are now on ALt please send me a pm to organise the trades thank you

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Jug Of Royal Guard Brand Ale is a liqour smuggler item, it is rather common. As of now, there are 10 of them on search UO for 499 GP. With that said, I will pay you 1 mil for it if you can bring it over to Atl with any other items you plan on transferring. I only ask this because there are none on Atl for sale and I would like it for my set. Lemme know what ya think.

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trade with bluefly completed thanks for your custom

could anyone who needs to REDO trades please contact me please =)

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
redid my item after the revert... thanks for the fast easy sale :)

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for retrade/trade guys just waiting on a couple to retrade i sent you guys PMs =)