• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Asking/posting here because...

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(just a short, sincere, hello again)

because ... I am still just jumping into the newly 'BBS system ' and looking all around. Sorry will keep looking. I haven't been here but maybe one time since the old boards.
For various reasons I had to let my account go after what? 12+ years . Had to for complicated reasons :( still )/

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to anyone that might remember me from LS and other servers. I will someday see you all again, I hope.

I also hope things are well with UO and you. I would love to come and see my friends and the lands again so much.
Sigh... but it Will happen.

Had to go when the mini updates started with the boats and related things.
Has there been any good upgrades since?
I do miss you all!

Be well my UO family.
Zoo

P.S I'd love to hear from any of you'all :)
oh, just typing this makes the memories rush at me like something I can't describe... Good feelings but lonely as well.

Edit2: I don't miss the bugs or peoples drama but I really miss my long friends and wish i could vanquish the worthless drama that 'happens' Hi Banth - Gidge - Bless the old kings of the Banishers of Evil on LS. Yes, I was and am still one in heart, as I hope I am in my friends minds eye.
g