• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artifact Drop Rate Increase???

M

Moreeg

I dont know if there has been an increase to drop rate or something of the like, or if Im just on a lucky streak of some sort... but as of my return a few months ago, I had one piece of virtue armor drop and that was all. I didnt think much of it. But in the last week or two I have recieved:

*two more pieces of virtue armor
*Holy Knights Breast Plate
*Katrina's Crook
*Dragons End

Mind you, Im not complaining... just wondering if any recent publish changed things or if Im just in the right place at the right time lately.

M

Moreeg

Well, Im sure not complaining! I wouldnt mind if it kept rolling in my favor for a bit longer!! I want to knock on wood, but pretty much everything around me is made of glass or metal. I hope that doesnt bode poorly for my chances... no hard feelings fate! :please:

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, that RNG is a funky beast.

After getting no artifact drops or SoTs from spawns for the longest time on my necro-mage, I made up for it all in 3 consecutive spawns. Now I have replicas and SoTs to spare. I see the same streakiness in every aspect of UO. I get nothing for a long time, then in one day I make up for the drought and thensome.

It makes it hard to log out some days, knowing that my next action will be a profitable one.