• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Art Bugs in Pictures

Kaldane

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

I just had to post this picture as it was just too hard to explain

Last edited:

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
missing textures...it kinda looks like how my not-cow stretch-o-visions look

my human character has an open seam at the neck. could be related

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
you know I kept wanting to say the goblins were translucent but its too dark to tell for sure. Will take a closer look later

Finkum

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
anyone find out how they did this?
It's actually really easy; drop a painting on the ground, jump, and you will land on top of the painting. If you drop a second painting it will land on top of the first. Repeat until your tower of paintings reaches the desired height, or until you run out of paintings :)

Cenan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

Didn't really know how to explain it in the bug reporting tool. The goblins in the goblin grand room falls through the floors if they're not agroed. Seems there is a few seconds of a "grace period" before they kinda fall..

If you fight the goblins where they stand, they might still fall through the floor. I've been able to consistently make them not fall by agroing them and getting them to come to me. However it sometimes looks like they're stepping up from slightly below the floor when they charge, and that forcing them to move makes them step onto the actual floor and stick around.