• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] "Arrow" Green Thorn

mazamotuck

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Title says "Arrow"

But has the image of a green thorn.

Pm/ICQ me with offers!!!

Located on Pacific Shard!

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is not actually considered rare.

The Green "Arrows", Purple "Feathers", Orange "Feathers", and Red "Birds" are occasionally created while stealing Green Thorns, Petals of Trinsic, Orange Petals, and Red Leaves.

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is not actually considered rare.

The Green "Arrows", Purple "Feathers", Orange "Feathers", and Red "Birds" are occasionally created while stealing Green Thorns, Petals of Trinsic, Orange Petals, and Red Leaves.
Really can someone confirm this?

mazamotuck

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I'd like to see a confirm. If they occasionally did this, then why isn't there more? I've seen others out there but not as many as there should be if this occasionally happens....

A

AshMoney

Yea i can confirm theyre not a rare as well. Can get them for next to nothing on chessie

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting you point to 6 Green Thorns but end up with 4 in your pack...
It happens when you steal less than the entire stack.

I tried to steal a pile of 6 "Green Thorns" but only managed to steal 4 of them, which showed up as Green "Arrows" in my pack.

Then 20 more Green Thorns..Im confused. Interesting little bug there. Should be fixed.
The picture of the 20 Green "Arrows" was just to show how easy it was to build up a pile of them in a short amount of time.

If you're still confused, feel free to try it yourself.