• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Armor Set Collection Is Now Complete!

A

Azazel of LA

Well , it took me quite some time and a nice chunk of gold , but I now have all Armor Sets 100% Completed. I have them all on Display now at my Luna Auction House on the 3rd Floor along with many other full sets of stuff. Feel free to stop by and check out what I have going on , but keep in mind Im not even close to being done with decorating. And before someone even says it , I know I dont have a Set of Pheonix Armor ..... YET!

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what did u end up paying for the assasin legs?

A

Azazel of LA

lets just say ... TO MUCH! But I have so much gold and they dont go up for sale often so I said why not. Plus it was the only piece I needed to have all sets completed and I didnt feel like waiting.

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wtg! thats not an easy task getting those sets all complete. Especially the plate and the marksmen set. Congrats

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was just curious cause I have a set of the leggings and have need the gloves for a long time but wont pay the ridiculous price people ask for them.

A

Azazel of LA

was just curious cause I have a set of the leggings and have need the gloves for a long time but wont pay the ridiculous price people ask for them.
Well I will keep eye out for gloves for you , next time I cross shard I will let you know too so maybe I can find them for you.