• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Armor Question/Advice

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I am looking to increase the luck in the current suit of my Bard Tamer.

For the hands I need stuff that's spell Channeling. All else needs to be medable as I depend on Magic quite a lot.

I have attached my current armor pieces. apart from the chest which was generously given to me (Armor of Fortune) all else is ok, but could be much better.

Any particular spawn that gives out the sort of stuff I need or any store that's affordable in Europa? I visited some stores I bookmarked some time ago but they are mostly gone now...

I have been out of UO for +/- 10 years and came back some 6 months ago, so some things are still a bit hard to get.

Thanks!

Attachments

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
hello,
without reforging or be lucky in drops normal crafted parts have a max of 140 a piece / jewls 100.
to reforge you should have 120 imbuing and use horned kits / bronze runics.

i would offer to make you a suit which is better than this but iam located on Drachenfels so without a xfer this will not work.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
hello,
without reforging or be lucky in drops normal crafted parts have a max of 140 a piece / jewls 100.
to reforge you should have 120 imbuing and use horned kits / bronze runics.

i would offer to make you a suit which is better than this but iam located on Drachenfels so without a xfer this will not work.
That's ok thanks for the help anyway.

If you have some shop location recomendation outside Luna that would also be good. Too many are gone now.

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
unfortunately i do not have much on Euro. nevertheless you can write me if you have further questions